What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched dvd that I bought, Sue Thomas FB Eye. I used to watch that show on tv, liked it a lot, about deaf woman who works for the FBI , based on true story. The deaf woman part was played by a deaf woman, Deanne Bray.

I watched dvd that I bought, Sue Thomas FB Eye. I used to watch that show on tv, liked it a lot, about deaf woman who works for the FBI , based on true story. The deaf woman part was played by a deaf woman, Deanne Bray.
we just watched the whole series on gospel channel. i loved the 2 episodes with the real sue as a guest.

we just watched the whole series on gospel channel. i loved the 2 episodes with the real sue as a guest.

I don't have the gospel channel being I only have basic broadcast. I used to watch the show on the former PAX station when we had cable tv. I am hoping all the seasons will be put on dvd. The dvd set I have has 3 discs and is the first season.

Definitely going to the theater for "Book of Eli" have read great things about it. Still haven't decided if I'm going to see "Avatar" in the theater, yet.

Saw Avatar in 3D last night. I thought it was good, but the wife thought it was great. I thought the story was unoriginal and predictable. The visuals were amazing though.

Saw Avatar in 3D last night. I thought it was good, but the wife thought it was great. I thought the story was unoriginal and predictable. The visuals were amazing though.

Thanks for the review, I trust yours more than I trust the critics. I may just wait for DVD, I don't mind if I get to see it in 3D or not.:)

The 3D was an amazing part of the experience, but if you don't mind seeing it without it then it would be a good home movie as long as you see it on a HD tv on Blu Ray. The visuals really need that high def to really amaze you. It would be OK on a regular TV, but it would not blow you away like the HD will.

The 3D was an amazing part of the experience, but if you don't mind seeing it without it then it would be a good home movie as long as you see it on a HD tv on Blu Ray. The visuals really need that high def to really amaze you. It would be OK on a regular TV, but it would not blow you away like the HD will.

Since DH retired we have all the bells and whistles at home:) It's like sitting in the theater anyway, just don't have to fight a crowd or walk on sticky floors. I do miss audience reaction, though!

Just watched "Green For Danger" (1946). My one son and his wife gave me a membership with Netflix for Christmas. I can't beleive the movies I can order.

Just hooked up my brand new blu ray player and borrowed the most recent batman movie from my neighbor. Gotta love all the explosions and gadgets.

That was my first Blu Ray movie Andy. It is a good one to watch!

If you are into nature type things, check out the Planet Earth series on Blu Ray. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen on a screen. I put it on in the background a lot on mute just for the amazing images.

We have the Planet Earth series, we just love it and the kids sit so still and quiet. They love it as well.
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom