What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watched Lovely bones last night, fell asleep ones, my DW woke me up. What could have been potentially a really good movie turned out to be a total waste of time and in the end became total nonsense.

Sometimes I just do not understand these people, the ones making movies.

We watched "Imposter" a couple nights ago with our friends. It was a total waste of time. It had some good moments, but over all it was stupid, and the non-ending was awful.

:(Barbara

My sister & I watched Toy Story 3 and Dispicable Me. Going to go see The Sorcerer's Apprentice this weekend. WooHoo!:)

Just saw "Eclipse" the third in the Twilight Saga. Had to go see it twice it was so good. That's something I haven't done since "Titanic." Be sure to watch the first and second movie if you decide to go. The movie will be harder to follow if you don't watch them first. IMHO-Eclipse was the best so far in the saga.

"Go Team Edward!" lol

Also watched, "It's Complicated." That was quite funny.

I watched "Waitress" last night. Nothing like I expected. It had a few good moments, but over-all I didn't like it at all.

Tonight I watched "Queen Sized." I really enjoyed it. In a way it reminded me a little of "Crash," in that everyone in the movie had to examine his or her prejudices about heavy people and looks in general. (Not on the same intensity level as "Crash" though). It was based on a real story.

:)Barbara

"the invention of lying".

i really liked this movie. it's a hokey premise full of logistical holes, but if you just go wih the idea it ends up being cute and funny.

Back
Top Bottom