What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took all four kids to see Toy Story 3 they loved it. And I loved watching them laugh and enjoy the movie and popcorn
kades

We went to "The Karate Kid" Sunday. Wonderful "imagining" (as they call it now) of the original film. This was "The Kung Fu Kid" with Jackie Chan giving a Chinese slant to Pat Morita's original mentor roll. There were wonderful little snippets that were subtle reminders of what I consider one of the best feel good and hero movies ever made.

Chan and Jaden Smith (Will's son) were awesome in their roles, as were everyone else.

I think I will buy this one.

I agree....enjoyed Julia and Julie. I read her blog way back before she did the book, so it was fun remembering things she wrote.

Next up for tomorrow is "Duplicity" with Julia Roberts and Clive Owens (I think thats his name).

We went to "The Karate Kid" Sunday. Wonderful "imagining" (as they call it now) of the original film. This was "The Kung Fu Kid" with Jackie Chan giving a Chinese slant to Pat Morita's original mentor roll. There were wonderful little snippets that were subtle reminders of what I consider one of the best feel good and hero movies ever made.

Chan and Jaden Smith (Will's son) were awesome in their roles, as were everyone else.

I think I will buy this one.
I enjoyed it too. The only thing I didn't really care for was that they felt they had to create a romantic relationship (however innocent) between a couple of 12-year-olds. The movie didn't need that. :cool:

:) Barbara

My best friend, her husband, and I watched "Letters to God" last night. I have to tell you that Tom is NOT a crier. However, all three of us went through plenty of tissues with that one! An amazing movie! Funny, sad, and uplifting.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom