What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one movie that I watch over and over again is "The Changeling" with George C. Scott. It says it eerily entwines a detective story with the mystery of the supernatural.

Hachi A Dog's Tale
I never heard of it, but it was a real good movie based on a true story.

We watched Texas and then one about a youngster who wanted coon dogs to raise. Cute and sad good movie
kades

"Brigadoon" with Gene Kelly and Van Johnson. I've seen it a dozen times, but I still like listening to the music.

Just watched Biutiful, with Javier Badem. I first saw him in No Country for Old Men, then he turns up in the Julia Roberts movie, Eat Pray Love. Biutiful is even more grim than No Country. Depicts plight of iillegal workers in Barcelona.

Before that was North Face -- two German mountain climbers in the 1930's, attempting the Eiger. Some interesting historical info of the period before WWII.

"Brigadoon" with Gene Kelly and Van Johnson. I've seen it a dozen times, but I still like listening to the music.
One of my favorite musicals! One of the stars, Elaine Stewart (Jane Ashton in the movie) died a couple weeks ago.

I watched "Unknown" last night. :cool:

Jeff Bridges's True Grit. Pretty darn good - but then it was the Cohen brothers. Got The King's Speech for tonight if I can wait that long.

Commando, the old Arnold S movie.
I said to myself, hey, is that Alyssa Milano? Went to IMDB and sure enough. I did not know that.

the steak sauce, or the movie? :huh:

i'm watching "it might get loud" again.

it might wake up the family and the neighbours would be my subtitle. i think i should go watch it in the basement. :angel:

oh, btw, does it bother anyone else that the guy in "julie and julia" eats like a cow, and they often talk with their mouths full? i was just flipping channels and remembered what bugged me about that chick flick. besides the over the top, ridiculous linguistic performane by merill streep. if julia really spoke like that all of the time, no one could have standed her. not even stanley tucci, lol.

Last edited:
the steak sauce, or the movie? :huh:

i'm watching "it might get loud" again.

it might wake up the family and the neighbours would be my subtitle. i think i should go watch it in the basement. :angel:

I love that one with Surround Sound...especially when I was working nights and it was three in the morning...just for the neighbors upstairs.:angel:

Now a days I cannot watch a full movie without interruption from my sweet & mischievous daughter. Anyway the last movie I watched (with interruption) is Social Network.

Now a days I cannot watch a full movie without interruption from my sweet & mischievous daughter. Anyway the last movie I watched (with interruption) is Social Network.

Is that one now out on DVD? I'm looking forward to it.

I saw Larry Crowne yesterday, it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom