What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We thought it was well done. This was the newer version, not the other one.

We watched House of Sand and Fog today. That was a good one as well.

What About Bob

was on TV. It is just so stinking funny.
Dreyfus is having a total fit, because his son and Bob are jumping on beds and making lots of noise late at night. Bob shouldn't even be at their vacation home, Dreyfus has an interview the next morning very early, so the noise is a great imposition.

Bob and his son sit there on the beds and act very apologetic, though laughing on the inside.
Dreyfus screams 'I just want PEACE and QUIET!!!'.
Bob says 'I'll be quiet'.
Then his son says with a straight face 'I'll be peace' and gives the peace sign.
Bob and his son start giggling so hard, hiding their faces with a pillow.
It was a great moment, I'm still laughing about it.

What About Bob

was on TV. It is just so stinking funny.
Dreyfus is having a total fit, because his son and Bob are jumping on beds and making lots of noise late at night. Bob shouldn't even be at their vacation home, Dreyfus has an interview the next morning very early, so the noise is a great imposition.

Bob and his son sit there on the beds and act very apologetic, though laughing on the inside.
Dreyfus screams 'I just want PEACE and QUIET!!!'.
Bob says 'I'll be quiet'.
Then his son says with a straight face 'I'll be peace' and gives the peace sign.
Bob and his son start giggling so hard, hiding their faces with a pillow.
It was a great moment, I'm still laughing about it.

The one that brings on fits of giggles, all I have to do is show Shrek the box for "Weekend At Bernie's." El Diablo can bring on the same result.

I'm still recovering. We just watched what I think it the best movie I've ever seen. No joke.

If you haven't seen the 1994 Jodie Foster movie, Nell, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. See it. It's fantastic.

I'd never seen it and I can't imagine how I missed it. Glenn mentioned it the other day and I thought it was worth seeing. Wow!

Last night we saw the new Mission Impossible movie with our friend Susan. It was pretty good, but I will have to watch it again soon because I nodded off a couple times (not because of the movie--just really tired).

James and I just finished watching "Soul Surfer." It was a great movie, and the documentary included on the DVD really added to it. One thing we learned from the documentary is that the dog in the movie is her real dog. :cool:

Last edited:
Saturday night, we watched an old film with Vanessa Redgrave and the father of her son, Italian Actor, Franco Neri --- Well, it was such a beautiful film ... the Italian villages, the gastronomy ( film has restaurant, hotel scenes ) and the storyline ... Was lovely and entertaining. Do not know name of film ... However, Vanessa and Franco actually had never married, though they have a grown son together and are still close friends. I have to look up name of film --- I am a Franco Neri fan big time.
Have nice Sunday.
Margi.

Franco Nero: Letters to Juliette or 2nd Chance

Saturday night, we watched an old film with Vanessa Redgrave and the father of her son, Italian Actor, Franco Neri --- Well, it was such a beautiful film ... the Italian villages, the gastronomy ( film has restaurant, hotel scenes ) and the storyline ... Was lovely and entertaining. Do not know name of film ... However, Vanessa and Franco actually had never married, though they have a grown son together and are still close friends. I have to look up name of film --- I am a Franco Neri fan big time.
Have nice Sunday.
Margi.

The Italian actor from Parma, now living on the outskirts of Roma, is Franco Nero. The film´s name is: Letters to Juliette or 2nd Chance.

The story is lovely and the villages of Italy are the star ...
Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

Margi Cintrano said:
The Italian actor from Parma, now living on the outskirts of Roma, is Franco Nero. The film´s name is: Letters to Juliette or 2nd Chance.

The story is lovely and the villages of Italy are the star ...
Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

I've had a mad crush on Franco Nero ever since he played Sir Lancelot in "Camelot " many years ago! :yum: Vanessa Redgrave also starred.

We watched "Larry Crowne" (meh) and " Tangled" (very enjoyable) last night.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom