What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got done watching -The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I really enjoyed this film. Two of my favorite actresses were in it, Judi Dench and Maggie Smith.

Unfortunately Judi Dench is losing her vision and her family now reads the script to her and she memorizes her lines that way. I love anything she is in. And Maggie Smith. No one like her Love her in Downton Abby. :angel:

Unfortunately Judi Dench is losing her vision and her family now reads the script to her and she memorizes her lines that way. I love anything she is in. And Maggie Smith. No one like her Love her in Downton Abby. :angel:

I didn't know about Judi Dench losing her sight, how sad. I love how she laughs, she makes me laugh with her.

Skyfall is the new James Bond...I'm saving my theater dollars for The Hobbit.

Last movie we saw, The Amazing Spiderman, it was better acting and story than the others.

Thanks Fiona :)

Oh yes, we are hanging out to see the new Hobbit movie....we loved all the Lord Of the Rings and have read the boks and The Hobbit book of course :)

It is going to be a brilliant film :)

Our daughter is very excited that " Breaking Dawn, Part 2" just came out. She wanted to go at midnight tonight but being a school night we will be going tomorrow afternoon at 4:00 after school.

We went to see Cloud Atlas this last weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't really get it. But maybe we aren't supposed to.

I heard a local review. Apparently the reviewer didn't get it (the first time around). Sounds like a flick one has to see more than once to make sense of it all.

Back
Top Bottom