What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken Burns PBS "The Civil War" 1990
Netflix

I saw that series on TV and loved it. I also got it from Netflix to watch again. PBS also ran a series of 8 hours on the Donner Party. It was one of the most fascinating stories I've ever seen and I have it waiting on Netflix. Isn't Netflix the best thing going???

Invincible - loved it, clean movie with no profanity!
Stranger Than Fiction - loved this one too... very different!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I watched "The Last Castle" with Robert Redford, James Gandolfini and Mark Ruffalo.

Watched Borat tonight. Stupid, offensive and a waste of time. We're glad we didn't pay theater prices to see it when it first came out. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Glad we didn't even make homemade popcorn to see this piece of crap.

Watched Borat tonight. Stupid, offensive and a waste of time. We're glad we didn't pay theater prices to see it when it first came out. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Glad we didn't even make homemade popcorn to see this piece of crap.

I saw that and totally agree with your review. It mystifies me how it could have been so popular.

Hoho I watch the film Harry Port . It's wonderful .I watch all the films.I believe there's more to come .

Last edited by a moderator:
DramaQueen,
Yes, love netflix, I always have movies to watch in my drawer. Burns has a new one on PBS right now on WW 11 - called WAR I am taping it.

I just finished watching "The Good Shepherd." Matt Damon is one of the best, and he sure proved that once again with this one. If you like a good CIA mystery this one is for you. It is definitely one you have to sit and watch though--don't plan on getting any chores done while it is on, unless you don't want to know what is going on. :cool:

:)Barbara

We watched Zodiac last night, we both really liked it. I really like Mark Ruffalo & Jake Gyllenhaal. It also made me homesick seeing San Francisco!

just saw Sweet Land - very nice.
also saw Breach last week, good film, stry is scarry - hate traders

Last edited:
Turistas - Would have been better if they would have refrained from some of that sloppy camera footage... you could not tell what was happening half the time because the angles were to close and muddled!

Pursuit of Happyness - I like this movie... but a little long IMHO.

Men of Children, Children of Men??? Can't remember which way it went, odd movie, not sure it deserved the 4 star rating it had.

"everything is illuminated"

this is the funniest, quirkiest, saddest story i've seen in a while.

it's a premium movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom