What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have just been in the lounge most of the night watching the last Harry Potter movie in 3D....we have seen it before, but not in 3D, it was great :)

Watched The Bourne Legacy tonight, I liked it! Shrek hasn't said.

It seems too quick for a remake, doesn't it? I'm not sure if I could get used to the new guy after Matt Damon.
From what I saw of the previews, and the back of the DVD case, it isn't a remake. It picks up where the others left off. Am I correct PF? We bought it last night but haven't seen it yet. :)

P.S. Fred, here is what it says on the back. "The Bourne Legacy takes the action-packed Bourne series to an explosive new level. On the verge of having their conspiracy exposed, members of the government's intelligence community will stop at nothing to erase all evidence of their top secret programs - even the agents involved. Aaron Cross (Jeremy Renner) must use his genetically-engineered skills to survive the ultimate game of cat-and-mouse and finish what Jason Bourne started."

Last edited:
I almost forgot why I am here! We watched "Prometheus." It was ok, but not as good as the movies it is connected with ("Aliens" and "AVP.").

Then I watched "Veggie Tales: It's a Meaningful Life." :)

Thanks Barbara.
I thought the new actor was playing Jason Bourne. That's a bit of a relief.

We watched the latest Sherlock Holmes finally "The Game of Shadows". I have to say I loved it more than the first one which usually doesn't happen and says a lot about the sequel because I loved the first one!

Robert Downey Jr., when he keeps himself clean and concentrates on his acting is a master at playing the type of off the wall person he is in real life when he isn't being good ;). And I mean that as a true compliment.

Jude Law was awesome as usual!

It seems too quick for a remake, doesn't it? I'm not sure if I could get used to the new guy after Matt Damon.

It's not a Jason Bourne, his name is Aaron Cross and it's a continuation of the Treadstone thread of the stories, Bourne was Blackbriar. New and very interesting. The stories mesh together.

You got it Barbara! Jeremy Renner is fantastic.

Last edited:
Watched The Lion in Winter last night. What a great movie. Peter O'Toole & Katherine Hepburn --wonderful performances by all, but especially by a young Anthony Hopkins.

Today we are going to the cinema to see Rise Of The Guardians :)

Steve's work gave him free movie tickets, so looking forward to this one!

I was lucky enough to have seen Les Miserables two evenings ago! The film isn't out yet but I was invited to a pre-screening. It was the best movie I've seen in a long time! I highly recommend it.

P.S. I also got to see a pre-screening of Zero Dark Thirty and that one was fantastic as well! :)

I was lucky enough to have seen Les Miserables two evenings ago! The film isn't out yet but I was invited to a pre-screening. It was the best movie I've seen in a long time! I highly recommend it.

P.S. I also got to see a pre-screening of Zero Dark Thirty and that one was fantastic as well! :)

Cool! I've heard good things about both.

The movie Rise Of The Guardians was really good, we throughly enjoyed it :)

It was funny, touching and lots of fun, reminded us a bit of the Avengers :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom