What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Transformers with my kids yesterday. I had no desire to see it the first time, but I would watch that one over and over now! And I do!

okay So I saw the Sicko documentary this week.

I thought it was not perfect, but a solid look at the health care system.

I would have liked to have seen it a bit more expanded in parts when he went over to France and the UK though.

Nice set of DVD extras though.

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's this morning for about the millionth time. I love it :D

okay So I saw the Sicko documentary this week.

I thought it was not perfect, but a solid look at the health care system.

I would have liked to have seen it a bit more expanded in parts when he went over to France and the UK though.

Nice set of DVD extras though.

just wondering but is that one of those conspiracy docs about how they are performing weird experimental projects while we are under the knife. Kinda like the one on 9-11 saying that it was a missile that hit the twin towers and all that crazy stuff bout how flight 93 was a militery aircraft, but yet my family was supposed to be on flight 93 but they missed the flight. (not starting a political thread here, just wondering). or was it about how we need better health care with in and out side of the United states.

We have watched a ton of movies recently as I recuperated. Saw Crash (loved it, but holy moly do I live in a different world! Race is absolutely NOT an issue like that here in Edmonton!), saw Syriana (well done, but too many plot lines to keep track of), saw An Unfinished Life, (loved that as well, Robert Redford rarely disappoints) and last night we watched Shrek 3 again. Lord I laughed at that. Planning on seeing Enchanted ASAP and the new National Treasure. We also got Ratatouille to watch. Maybe tonight?

I got the DVD of Ratatouille for Christmas. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should get it or rent it.... It's just wonderful. :chef:

watched most of A christmas story . why do we all love that movie? have seen it at least ten times.

babe :LOL:

LOL I have never seen that movie! I started watching it once but just couldn't get into it. So many people seem to like it though, that I am determined to watch it one of these days.

The last movie we saw was on DVD last night, "Pirates of Silicon Valley" about Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. It was kind of interesting.

:)Barbara

I got the DVD of Ratatouille for Christmas. If you haven't seen it, don't miss a step either buying or renting it. It's adorable, and a must for foodies!

Last movie I watched was National Treasure 2. Good movie, but the main thing it has done is wet my appetite for Indiana Jones 4 next year.

I got the DVD of Ratatouille for Christmas. If you haven't seen it, don't miss a step either buying or renting it. It's adorable, and a must for foodies!

I have to agree!!!

My 8 yr old now thinks he will own a restaurant. He also asked me to make Ratatouille for dinner. If I thought he'd eat it I would in a heartbeat! :LOL:

We just received our Netflix copy of Ratattouille yesterday. Can't wait to see it.

On another note, I saw Taxi yesterday afternoon. It's the 2004 movie with Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon. I smiled so much I got a cramp in my cheeks and I laughed out loud so much I thought Buck was going to wonder what I was doing. I was in one room; he was in another. It was a really silly, funny, fun movie.

:)Watched Elephant on IFC very disturbing.Right now Im watcing a documentary on A&E called Jesus Camp even more disturbing (brain washing of children for a particular religion for sure)and for politcal motives as well.

a coworker brought in "super bad".

i giggled like a teenager.

just call me mclovin'

chicka chicka bow!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom