What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlie, is it the first one you have just seen or the 2nd one?

We saw the first one that came out in 2009 which we really enjoyed, but are yet to see the 2nd one that is in cinemas now

We watched "Escape From Planet Earth" last night. It was cute and somewhat novel in its portrayal of humans as the bad guys. But other than that, within a week I'll probably have completely forgotten it.

Last night Glenn and I watched Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. WOW!!!!! What a movie! I don't know how many times we were on the edges of our seats. There were a number of time when we couldn't turn our eyes from the screen for fear of missing something important. Twists and turns galore and an awesome plot. Gotta warn those who are squeamish, there are some yucky bloody scenes. However, they were critical to the story.

I've seen that about four times, Katie. Awesome movie. You're right. It catches you very off-guard.

While you were watching that I was probably watching Return to Me... Sometimes I need a heavy drama, lol.

Last night Glenn and I watched Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler. WOW!!!!! What a movie! I don't know how many times we were on the edges of our seats. There were a number of time when we couldn't turn our eyes from the screen for fear of missing something important. Twists and turns galore and an awesome plot. Gotta warn those who are squeamish, there are some yucky bloody scenes. However, they were critical to the story.

One of my favorites, Katie. I always stop to watch when it is on.

Charlie, is it the first one you have just seen or the 2nd one?

We saw the first one that came out in 2009 which we really enjoyed, but are yet to see the 2nd one that is in cinemas now

This as the last one, we went to the movie theater, my DW and I. Liked it a lot. Really one of the very few movies in the last 10 years or so that was truly well done. :)

P.S. On the other hand we rented "Oz the great and the powerful" what a stupid, bad movie it was. The acting, the dialog, darn and I am a dumb foreigner, I should not even understand the dialog, but it was simply bad.:(

Last edited:
We watched Savage Grace and Requiem for a Dream. I have to say if you are looking for fun, inspiring, light and nothing at all disturbing you need to avoid both. We liked them but they aren't for the feint of heart.

I watched House Hunting this morning. It was almost a four star rating at Netflix. One of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. I'm going to have to go to IMDB when I have time and see if I missed something.

Last edited:
The last thing I saw was the must see documentary:

Kiran Bedi: Yes Madam Sir

It is on the first women ever in the India Police Service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom