What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its movie day for me since I'm home with the lovely flu bug my husband gave me. These are all movies we own and have seen a zillion times, but here's what Ive watched so far.....

Me Myself and Irene
Bourne Identity
Jarhead
Back to the Future III

SAw Diane Keatons latest "Because I Said So". It's really not very good. I thought her character would never stop talking .

lyndalou said:
SAw Diane Keatons latest "Because I Said So". It's really not very good. I thought her character would never stop talking .

lyndalou, that's one I wanted to see based on the trailer for it. However, your review and the baaaaaad review it got in the paper have convinced me to wait for it at the video rental place on a night when there's nothing on TV.

We had a snow here today and we watched Black Dalliah from Netflix and it SUCKED. I took a nap for about half of the movie - do not rent this. Its a mess - ridiculous!

We watched "Stranger than Fiction" just the other day, that was a very unique, entertaining, quirky comedy. Will Ferrell turned in a subtle but quite intense performance, a bit of departure from his usual wild wacky character, Dustin Hoffman was great also and what can I say about Emma Thompson... she is just so good at everything she does!! We deifinitely enjoyed the whole thing.

the last movie i watched all the way through was Click with Adam Sandler
It was okay--but seemed to much like other movies of the same type done in previous years.

The last movies my significant other and I watched at home was
Brokeback Mountain- (good but I hate movies that don't have happy endings)
Wedding Crashers- (funny)
Star Wars Attack of the"somethings or others"(Blah,Blah,Blah, too much talk)
I am really looking forward to "Bridge to Taribithia". Read the book several times as a child, several times as an adult, anxious to see what they do to it in movie form.

babyhuggies said:
the last movie i watched all the way through was Click with Adam Sandler
It was okay--but seemed to much like other movies of the same type done in previous years.

We just watched it tonight too. Some funny parts but seemd to drag on.

While we were traveling in our trailer on vacation, we watched our vhs of Tombstone with Val Kilmer and Kurt Russell..it complimented our trip to Tombstone, AZ!

Back
Top Bottom