What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Die Hard, of course! :ROFLMAO: I always watch it on Xmas Eve, and that was recent enough I haven't had a chance to watch another movie. But I have watched a couple episodes of The Wheel of Time on Amazon.

Guess it's true! Great Minds Think Alike. Must apply to DC!

Wheels of Time, almost quit on the second episode, drags out in certain places but finished the last episode. Not bad but certainly great liberties with the books were taken. Think I only read to the Book 6 but my son went a lot further although I don't think even he got to the end.

Both Helen M. and Sandra B's movies were put on my watch list a couple of days ago. Love them both, so therefore they have to be outstanding movies! LOL

But last night started watching a new detective series (to me) 'My Life is Murder". It is pretty good, not spectacular, but I love Lucy Lawless! Who didn't love "The Warrior Princess"?

"The Good Liar," movie starring Helen Mirren. Stellar. We checked it out from our local library and had a hard time pausing it for potty breaks. Outstanding. Made you wonder who the liar really was. One of the best we've seen in a long while!

Mom & I watched this movie based on your review Katie, very good movie!
But then love Helen Mirren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqg48h_uKYM

The latest documentary I watched was called "Class Action Park." This one somehow got a recent airing on TNT so check for it.

Class Action Park is all about the FIRST New Jersey water park with the over top owner with lots of connections, teenagers hired that did a whole lot of crazy stuff, and all those super poorly engineered rides. Injuries and lawsuits occurred a lot and we even had a few deaths.

I found it to a very fun romp. The people interviewed we really fun to listen to. I also liked all the short animations.

I give this one a big thumbs up and certainly a watch.

I'm really enjoying new release movies being available via streaming for far less money than it would cost we three to go to the movies theater.
Not to mention that we can be sitting/laying down on our own comfy-cozy sofa/la-z-boy, pillows and blankets at hand, with snacks and drinks (I'm talking about unlimited adult beverages, our movie house allows only 2 drinks per patron ;)) that do not cost an arm & a leg.
Oh wait, don't forget about the pause button for potty breaks :LOL:

"The Good Liar," movie starring Helen Mirren. Stellar. We checked it out from our local library and had a hard time pausing it for potty breaks. Outstanding. Made you wonder who the liar really was. One of the best we've seen in a long while!

Yes. Excellent.

I watched News of the World last night.
I really enjoyed it. Sort of a father/daughter story set in a Western.

Just finished "Don't Look Up".

Just our opinion,

absolute genius and.. a satirical story of our present social climate. :)
(tried hard to not be political ;))

Ross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqg48h_uKYM

The latest documentary I watched was called "Class Action Park." This one somehow got a recent airing on TNT so check for it.

Class Action Park is all about the FIRST New Jersey water park with the over top owner with lots of connections, teenagers hired that did a whole lot of crazy stuff, and all those super poorly engineered rides. Injuries and lawsuits occurred a lot and we even had a few deaths.

I found it to a very fun romp. The people interviewed we really fun to listen to. I also liked all the short animations.

I give this one a big thumbs up and certainly a watch.

I haver to look for that one.

We used to go Action Park as kid. And yes, some of the rides were pretty risky, especially the water slide that you pooped out of a tube and fell 15 feet or so into a pool.

I haver to look for that one.

We used to go Action Park as kid. And yes, some of the rides were pretty risky, especially the water slide that you pooped out of a tube and fell 15 feet or so into a pool.

It will be on the HBO Max service for sure but one other place to look for it is TNT. It still might be for view on VOD for free.

That ride and so many other ones get looked at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom