What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cars. I don't know why it was on as part of a Christmas marathon thing, but it was funny so I watched the whole thing.

Dark Knight: rented from Red Box so how could we go wrong? Was very good. Shame the evil one was Keith Ledger (?) guy who played 'Joker' and had his face painted entire movie. He passed away not too long ago. Really played the part very well.

Last movie, we saw was Iron Man. Seems we are family that wants to have evil destroyed and look to a imaginary hero to do it.

College kid home for the holidays is on a Bond kick so we've been watching a lot of old movies. Right now he has Live and Let Die playing. Best thing about that movie was the theme song!

I have always heard what a good movie "A Christmas Story" is (It is our pastor's favorite.), but when I tried to watch it a few years ago I couldn't get past the first ten minutes. I decided to give it another chance this year. I just finished watching it. It will never be my favorite Christmas movie (not even in the top 10 probably), but I have to admit I did enjoy it.

:)Barbara

I have always heard what a good movie "A Christmas Story" is (It is our pastor's favorite.), but when I tried to watch it a few years ago I couldn't get past the first ten minutes. I decided to give it another chance this year. I just finished watching it. It will never be my favorite Christmas movie (not even in the top 10 probably), but I have to admit I did enjoy it.

:)Barbara

OMG we love that movie, LOL. We are actually watching it now, TBS has it on repeat for most of the day and the kids are now sick of Ice Age 2 as it has been on repeat for the day as well.

I just watched "A Christmas Carol - the musical". I enjoy all the christmas carol movies but this is probably my favourite. Kelsey Grammar does a great Scrooge.

"The Longest Day" - classic WWII flick!

Also, not a movie, but we've got Mad Men Season Two on itunes and we're working our way through it.
Tomorrow I'm either going to see "Marley & Me" or "Doubt".

Back
Top Bottom