What's your weather right now? 2024 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, it took me a few reads, but I figured out it was the year, not the temperature.

I've read a lot of rascal's posts, so I'm staring to understand rascalish, or would that be rascalese? :D

On International formus, I post in F and C, such as 32F/0C. Very few Celsius people bother doing that -- we "Muricans" do everything wrong, and I guess they don't want to encourage our bad behaviors. :rolleyes:

CD

I also use on other sites
Rascallyrascal lol

Russ

Having a cool spell now, with highs around 40f, but not as cold as it has been - just a little cooler than average. And it's getting warmer again, by Thursday, with sun! It's been foggy, rainy, and overcast every day - my straight sided bucket out there (my rain gauge, when there can be freezing temps) had over 4½" of water, from the last 2 batches of rainy weather - not even including the snow, and the rain earlier in the month. January has given me about 4" over average precipitation, and along with that extra rain we got in Nov & Dec, we made up for that deficit of close to 11" we were in last year! I'll see if this weather continues into the spring this year - the last two seasons I had to set up my drip irrigation system early, whereas usually I didn't have to think about it until well into June.

High today of -7°C (19°F). That's not normal for January here. It's usually much colder than that for most or all of January and February.

It was glorious today. Sunny and low 70s. It is supposed to do the same through Friday. Lot's of yard work going on here. That, and garage cleaning.

CD

We had sun! And it got to 49° a little earlier, but back to about average tomorrow. But that's gone now, and more rain overnight, and some of tomorrow. But then, 5 or 6 nice days, with a few days above average are forecast, but I'll believe it when I have it. :LOL:

It was rainy all day here on the Island of Montreal. This is not normal, not this much mild weather in January.

20240202_110448.jpg

Yesterday it was crazy 51 degrees. and they predicting it's going to be even warmer by the mid week. Scary. It is Minnesota we are talking about. It should be around 11-16 deg now.

A little above average today - mid to upper 40s, and the 3rd day in a row I haven't seen a cloud in the sky! Back to average tomorrow, but then the temp starts rising, up to maybe 60° Saturday though they say that might be the next chance for rain we have, though not any inches plus, like we kept getting in January.

Yesterday it was crazy 51 degrees. and they predicting it's going to be even warmer by the mid week. Scary. It is Minnesota we are talking about. It should be around 11-16 deg now.

I've been to Minnesota once in the winter -- in January. Walked out of the airport, and wanted to turn around, get on a plane, and go back home. I determined that "these people must be crazy." Hearing you seemingly complain about 51F, kind of confirms that hypothesis. :ROFLMAO:

A little above normal in the last week or so here. Looks like more of the same this week. I'm okay with that.

1707183945324.png

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom