How to Make Cupcakewurst

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking this would be an amazingly fun thing to do, with the right people. Kids would get a kick out of it. I think most teens, and adults would go - Ewww. That looks like...

The idea of putting the wurst between a split long john, with raspberry icing or coulais on top is creative.

I give kudos to the author for his creativity.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

That just seems like a lot of work for something that doesn't sound very good lol. I don't think I would like the casings on my cupcake. Yuk!

I subscribe to this woman's blog - believe me, this is one of her tamer ideas! :LOL:

I think I would probably remove the casing before inserting in the bun, and I wouldn't put them on the grill, but it is cute!:rolleyes:

I guess some posters here would rather have a mold of a knockwurst to dump the batter in than use a casing...

kleenex said:
I guess some posters here would rather have a mold of a knockwurst to dump the batter in than use a casing...

That's exactly what I was thinking. But couldn't think of anything you could use for a mold so I didn't say anything. Plus it wouldn't have the smooth hot dog casing look. It would just look like long skinny cake lol

Back
Top Bottom