ISO Strawberry Recipe/Bananna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicilian

Assistant Cook
I got walnuts, peanuts, rasins, strawberrys, bananna's.

ANyone have any recipe's throw all of those in, got some family coming tonight, and im trying to make it for someone with real bad blood sugar, so it can't have much sugar in it, try to make it relatively healthy. Cause i'll feel bad while we eat cakes, brownies, she cant eat nothing.

So like a fruit bar recipe, with low to no sugar, can't run out either:
walnuts, peanuts, rasins, strawberrys, bananna's. < < is what I have, besides flour, milk, vanilla, etc.

All I can think of is to chop the nuts, mix in the raisins, chop your fruits and then pour on top of frozen vanilla yogurt, or a sorbet. The only problem with bananas is that they might turn brown after cutting so be sure to serve immediately.

Woops, my mistake, you said these were the only ingredients you have on hand, so I guess you dont have the frozen yogurt.

Last edited:
I said those are the only fruit/nut ingrediant's I have, I got realitvely everythign else.

You could make parfait's or smoothie's without adding sugar if you have plain yogurt, but I don't know if that's really a dessert, and top with the walnuts.

I'll just try to make one off the top of my head. ahh, ill let you know how it goes.

I got one in the oven right now. About 2 cups strawberrys, 1 3/4 cup bannana, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, ground walnuts, ground walnuts for the top to spread over, alittle cocoa powder/honey/milk/3 tbsp sugar, for the top for a nice little choclate design, im going to use red food color to make the choclate look a dark red, cause the cake is a light red. I hope it turns out good.

^Ahh about 2 1/2 cup flour, alittle vanilla yogurt to make it stick together,. Been cooking for 10 minutes on 350 degrees, and about 7 minutes on 360 degrees. Will tell you how it turns out. Alot of stuff in this recipe, just whipped it up lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom