Anyone eating Dinner 19/2/07 ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my last nights' dinner was only okay. disappointed I sure was in my Osso Bucco. I crock potted it and that may have been the problem. Oh well.

Tonight, I'm at work so in a hotel room where my dinner was a large green salad with a favorite mixture of mine to drink = diet coke, perrier, and cranapple juice, sort of = parts of all 3 in a tall glass, yum. I know, sounds disgusting:whistling

I had surf & turf tonight! I reheated some leftover chicken teriyaki and seared myself a tuna steak. Along with a bit of coleslaw... it was delicious : )

But I should have planned some dessert, now I'm craving something sweet ^.^;;

go greek!

My sweetie made mousaka(sp?) w/ ground chicken instead of lamb, no tomato sauce, and loads of spices (ahhhh nutmeg). That and some organic greens did us just fine.

Another having breakfast for dinner.
I made hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, ham, green chile and cheese; all wrapped up in a tortilla. It was tastier than I thought it would be.

Dessert is up in the air. I already had chocolate cake as part of my breakfast and lunch today, so I'll probably have something else.

I ate the rest of the mahi mahi for lunch, and wanted something lean for dinner: ground turkey breast with taco seasoning (homemade) over some greens, small amount of fat-free cheese. Was better than tunafish...

vagriller said:
Pot roast with a cinnamon chipotle rub and garlic (of course!), mashed potatos, and green beans.

And a nice fire in the fireplace.

I'd love the recipe for the cinnamon chipotle and garlic rub please vagriller?:chef: :)

Last night we had savoury mince on a bed of potato and swede mash. I LOVE swedes. The only problem is getting rid of their smell afterwards!! It's quitestrong, like curry. We've got one of those'plug in' thingies but I dislike that as much!!:ohmy: :ermm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom