"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 03-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #201
Assistant Cook

Both actually(;

Old 03-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #202
Executive Chef

My breakfast is rapidly becoming brunch this morning because I decided to go all out and make a recipe I found here this morning. Anxiously awaiting it's removal from the oven.

Old 03-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #203
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callisto in NC View Post
My breakfast is rapidly becoming brunch this morning because I decided to go all out and make a recipe I found here this morning. Anxiously awaiting it's removal from the oven.
I saw your picture over in the Eggs, Cheese and Dairy forum....Easy Country Breakfast Casserole I'm glad you liked it, even though it needed something else. I haven't tried it yet, but I have Bisquick now! Sometime next weekend, perhaps. Thank you for the great picture!

I haven't had any breakfast or lunch.. no real appetite, which means I'll pig-out at dinner.... if I ever decide what I'm having. My BF, Mark, had a banana. Not much eating going on here today, so far.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #204
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Bean View Post
I saw your picture over in the Eggs, Cheese and Dairy forum....Easy Country Breakfast Casserole I'm glad you liked it, even though it needed something else. I haven't tried it yet, but I have Bisquick now! Sometime next weekend, perhaps. Thank you for the great picture!

I haven't had any breakfast or lunch.. no real appetite, which means I'll pig-out at dinner.... if I ever decide what I'm having. My BF, Mark, had a banana. Not much eating going on here today, so far.
You're welcome. LOL at the italics for "something else." I figured since you hadn't tried it, I'd experiment for you. For what it's worth, garlic salt is not a good addition. I sliced off a little, sprinkled with garlic salt, not a good idea. I'll definitely be having some for breakfast tomorrow too. It is probably great without additions, but those green onions called to me.

I added rye toast with cream cheese and some sliced tomatoes. I'm definitely not hungry and I ate three hours ago. Nice and filling!!
Old 03-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #205
Master Chef

A bowl of Honey Comb cereal and coffee. I bought the box of cereal a couple of weeks ago. I usually buy cereals that are "good" for me, but what I really wanted to buy was either a box of Captain Crunch or Lucky Charms. So, I settled for Comb cereal because I figured it had less sugar than the other two.

Theodore Roosevelt
26th president of US (1858 - 1919)
SierraCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #206
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to Deathbysoup
I made some cinnamon french toast, peamel bacon, and regular bacon.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #207
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Scrambled eggs, maple-cured bacon, homemade cinnamon rolls, juice and some wonderful hazelnut-chocolate tea. The tea was something new I bought on my Wednesday shopping trip last week. I'll definitely buy more.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #208
Master Chef

I had some leftover grilled turkey kielbasa in the fridge, & diced up it was just enough to make two lovely "Turkey Kielbasa & Cheddar Omelettes". Delicious!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #209
Master Chef

a bagel with cream cheese. hit the spot.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:39 PM   #210
Sous Chef

Oatmeal with raisins, skim milk and splenda. Just like everyday now that I'm on a strict diet. With the exception of one day a week when I get to have a "normal" meal, just one. I normally choose to make it breakfast, but this week I'm hungerin' for red, bloody MEAT!