Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Better late than never as it's 18.25 here in Moscow but breakfast is served :LOL:

img_843188_0_1841dba47cd6f202cd732b9d8c95804e.jpg
Wow, you got a camera now! :) That looks like a real hearty breakfast. Are those scrambled eggs or an omelet?

Wow, you got a camera now! :) That looks like a real hearty breakfast. Are those scrambled eggs or an omelet?

No I'm still waiting for a friend to come over from England and bring me my new camera and this was taken on my mobile phone :)

It's an omelet with sausage, finely chopped red peppers and cheese :chef:

The sausages here are nothing special but hidden in an omelet they taste pretty good.

No I'm still waiting for a friend to come over from England and bring me my new camera and this was taken on my mobile phone :)

It's an omelet with sausage, finely chopped red peppers and cheese :chef:

The sausages here are nothing special but hidden in an omelet they taste pretty good.
Wow! You took that with a camera phone?? That is a good picture! And your breakfast looks really good!

I might make scrambled eggs.. not sure yet.

Wow! You took that with a camera phone?? That is a good picture! And your breakfast looks really good!

I might make scrambled eggs.. not sure yet.

Yeah it's a very good camera considering it's a phone - it's a Sony Ericsson W810i. I can't wait for the new camera because me and my fiancee love taking photos and now I've found my passion in cooking again we can use it everyday :)

Enjoy your breakfast :D

Yeah it's a very good camera considering it's a phone - it's a Sony Ericsson W810i. I can't wait for the new camera because me and my fiancee love taking photos and now I've found my passion in cooking again we can use it everyday :)

Enjoy your breakfast :D
Yes, you mentioned before that your fiance loves to take pictures. I think you'll both have fun cooking and snapping pictures! :)

Thanks again for posting your photo!

It's funny, I rarely eat breakfast but, always come to this thread just to see the pics of what everyone else had. LOL

It's funny, I rarely eat breakfast but, always come to this thread just to see the pics of what everyone else had. LOL
LOL! Well Jonny's breakfast looks darn good!

Here was the breakfast I made... just simple scrambled eggs with green onion, ham and cheddar cheese (even though you can't see it) and wheat toast.

img_843264_0_72cb6e36c39cfe3fc3496ed5e4881ebc.jpg

Went to farmers market early this morning, ended up making this:

Attachments

• IMG_8618.jpg
    IMG_8618.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_8624.jpg
    IMG_8624.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8627.jpg
    IMG_8627.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 171
I ended up putting up 3 jars of it. Used cranberry/pomegranate juice, sugar, corn syrup, honey, along with the rhubarb and raspberry. I simmered it for a bit, then added some gran marnier and put it in jars, water bath... It will go into the Christmas jam gift baskets for friends and family. They are already fighting over these 3 jars!! haha!

Toast, orange juice and tea. Couldn't find my marmalade in the fridge so just had buttered toast. Not my favourite, but oh, well, it was food!

More of a brunch as it's 14.45 pm here but better than yesterdays 18.00 breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Italian sausage ciabatta pizza

Before:

img_843460_0_0cd987c9803febf24fdd045f8ffdc659.jpg

After:

img_843460_1_edf43541aefa7862cdf4598286285f06.jpg
YUMMMMMMY! Now that looks like what I have all the time! I especially love the cheddar cheese. The last time Mark went to the store, I told him to pick me up a bag of cheddar cheese, and he came home with two HUGE bags. :ermm: I don't have to worry about running out of cheddar cheese for awhile. :LOL: That's okay, I was a mouse in a former life!

I made something similar awhile back. I call it a Pizzaiola Sausage Sandwich
picPp1rN6.jpg

This is more like a "boat" sandwich. I hollowed part of the insides of a french roll and placed it on a baking sheet @ 350 just to get it lightly crisp. Then I filled it with browned sausage, chopped artichoke hearts, bell pepper, onion, garlic (vegies and garlic sauteed until tender in olive or Canola oil) and tomato... topped it off with a mozz/cheddar cheese blend and put in the broiler just until the cheese melts and browns a little.

I didn't mean to get off-topic. For this morning, as soon as I wake up and take care of last night's dishes :ermm:, I'm making scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

I just put it in the oven: shredded potatoes, sauteed with shredded onion; browned sausage, cheese (leftover "Mexican" blend, and cubed velveeta), eggs, and milk (didn't have any, so made it from pwd). Will bake for 45-60 minutes, until done. We may go sailing today, so figured it would make a good start to our day.

Back
Top Bottom