Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My hubby made us oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar and raisins. Oh - and some cinnamon/sugar toast too :) Perhaps that's why the kiddos were so high strung today....:unsure:

Old Dutch corn chips.

Yes, I know...sad. But I just moved, and have no groceries left. Now I wonder what I should have for second breakfast...

like most weekday mornings a bowl of McCain steel cut oatmeal, with maple sugar and cream. Followed up with a couple cups of french pressed coffee b4 heading to what is turning into a parttime job after 30yrs!

I went all out this morning and an eggs benedict twist, some canadian back bacon on an english muffin with some sauteed mushrooms and brie cheese, topped with a classic soft poached egg and hollandaise

This morning, I made my French Toast recipe and had some store-bought yogurt (unfortunately, I had the last of my homemade yogurt yesterday).

I ALWAYS eat breakfast unless someone is restraining my hands.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Today was a bit more spartan than usual. I had a nice bowl of mini (not sweetened) shredded wheat, a glass of grape juice and a cup of tea.

Love shredded wheat, especially those huge pillows I have to break with my fingers, but I haven't been able to find them in a while.:(

Oh Katie! My dad used to love eating those. I haven't thought of those huge straw pillows in years. I never understood how he ate them!LOL

my Mum & bro used to adore those shredded wheat biscuits! i tolerated them cause i LOVED shredding them! :)

my morning "meal" was sprite & gatorade throuh the morning.

1/2 a taylor ham (pork roll), lettuce and tomato on rye with mayo. i had the other half for lunch.

My second to last bowl of my favourite cereal that I horded when Costco had it on for $2.60 a box and now no one has it anywhere and it is one of the few cereals I can actually eat. I will have to write Kashi and complain!

I am still full from last night so not having any breakfast today and look forward to a lunch with a friend in town later on.

I made some Brioche French Toast this morning. The Brioche cooked faster than regular bread, so it got a little too dark.

Back
Top Bottom