Dinner 26th August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had a Jamie Oliver recipe, it is a Pork Pasta dish and it is delicious :yum:

I also made some garlic bread to go with it :)

I had a piece of salmon with spinach sauce in the fridge that's thawing right now. I'm going to add a leftover bit of Boursin cheese to the sauce. I'm going to make pasta to go with it.

I have a pork butt in the smoker. We're having 20 or so people over for dinner tonight for my wine club meeting. For sides I have homemade BBQ beans, coleslaw, and am just getting ready to put the potato salad together.

I have a flank steak marinating in fresh garlic, soy, orange juice and chili paste. I will grill it whole then slice it super thin and serve it with a cucumber, red onion and tomato salad with just-picked tomatoes.

Chicken & Bacon calzone - I need to use up the left-over chicken in the fridge.

Hankering for chili. I ground up some chunks of ribeye from the freezer, have some San Marzano toms, and the weather's nice, cool and rainy, perfect for chili.

Last edited:
really good sounding dinners, everyone.

we're having baled pecan encrusted trout filets, baked spuds with garlic chives/pineapple sage sour cream (herbs from the garden), and steamed string beans.

It is DH's birthday so I get a present.....I don't have to cook! :clap:

A couple we have been friends with for many years, and we will be going to a Greek restaurant not too far away. I love Greek and haven't had it in awhile.

The wife and my DH have the same birthday (today) and the husband and I have the same birthday. This is the first time we have actually celebrated together and we are all really looking forward to it.

....and I don't have to cook! ;)

Blintzes - half w/ ricotta/cherries/cinnamon/sugar, & the other half w/ ricotta/peaches/cinnamon/sugar; baked in storebought crepes & topped with sour cream & blueberries. Chicken salad on whole wheat toast later, if anyone's still hungry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom