Dinner Friday 26th April 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are making Butter Chicken...I know...we so love our bc dont we guys ;)

Also Steve is making some flatbreads with sesame seeds, fennel seeds and fenugreek leaves, should be very tasty :yum:

A 7.5 pound (3.4 kg.) piece of corned beef; seasoned with two onions, 2 cloves of garlic, brown & yellow mustard seed, black tellicherry peppercorns, coriander, dill seed, bay leaves, allspice, ginger root, red hot pepper flakes, juniper berries, and cloves. Fresh home-baked rye bread, home-made mustard, cole slaw, garlic dill pickles and a few beers.
Since there are only two of us, I expect we'll have upwards of 4 pounds of corned beef leftover.

The tamale dough is made and resting. The corn husks are soaking. Chicken, green chili and cheese tamales tonight.:yum:

We are getting ready to leave for our friends Tom and Susan's house for our weekly date night. Tonight's supper will be KFC and the movie will be "Schindler's List." Neither Tom or I have seen it.

Oh wow. Prepare to be moved, Barbara. Great movie.

We're heading out with friends to our new fave Italian place.

We are having Italian tonight too. I am at pizza hut waiting for the pizza to come out. O am picking up some wings too. I will also have a salad.

I had some beef stew in the freezer that I thawed. I'm reheating in the crockpot. I think I might make cottage cheese / dill bread to go along with it. That bread makes the whole house smell sooooo good.

I've been meaning to see Schindler's List myself. One of those movies that just hasn't come up where I could watch it all the way through.

Tonight's dinner will be steak, lobster, broccoli and potato.

I've been meaning to see Schindler's List myself. One of those movies that just hasn't come up where I could watch it all the way through.

Tonight's dinner will be steak, lobster, broccoli and potato.

Mmmm, that sounds wonderful.

A new "Grimm" is on tonight and DH and I have been working in the garden for the last couple of hours, so we're ordering pizza tonight.

mmm, pizza...
I am so dying for a thin crust white pizza. I haven't had one in probably 12-13 years...
But you get any kind you want, GG :LOL:

thought about having all kinds of things for dinner:pig:...but ended up making fried onions and potatoes with roasted chicken and will have fresh strawberries later for dessert

We are getting ready to leave for our friends Tom and Susan's house for our weekly date night. Tonight's supper will be KFC and the movie will be "Schindler's List." Neither Tom or I have seen it.

Barbara, you guys must love your KFC, you seem to have it quite often....do you have one close by? We have one just up the road :)

I finally got to cook some Vidalia onions and yowza! Their sweetness set everything off.

Attachments

• Steak & Lobster.jpg
    Steak & Lobster.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 218
Back
Top Bottom