Dinner Friday Dec.12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Beef Tenderloin, Roasted garlic and herb potatoes, green beans. Baquette with garlic herb butter. Dessert is Pistachio Pound cake.

I'm going to grill a couple brats, but I'm not sure if for dinner or lunch...

Seattle is getting it's first WINTER BLAST tonight... and we have company coming over but just for dessert so I need something fast easy and warm.

I'm thinking of getting some hard rolls or bread of sometype and some chicken and doing up some subway like toasted sandwiches. Or maybe French dips.

Dear friends,I have been cooking since now.. I prepared sausages with totato sauce,chopped onions, paprika and beans,a cream of aubergines,I found an Persian recipe with ginger and garlic,I also made a Canadian apple pie with puff pastry, I've added chopped bananas and apples, cinnamom powder,almonds,sugar and chocolate.It smells delicious.. now it's 18.13 p.m. so we'll have dinner in 30 minutes...I'll let you know if my boyfriend enjoyed the dinner..:ROFLMAO::pig:

Arwen, after all the work you put in cooking today.. he'd better enjoy every mouthful!

Sounds very good~!

We're having sort of a neighborhood CHristmas party here at work tonight. I may come back and eat bagels for dinner.
Because I NEVER eat bagels!!!!

Dear friends,I have been cooking since now.. I prepared sausages with totato sauce,chopped onions, paprika and beans,a cream of aubergines,I found an Persian recipe with ginger and garlic,I also made a Canadian apple pie with puff pastry, I've added chopped bananas and apples, cinnamom powder,almonds,sugar and chocolate.It smells delicious.. now it's 18.13 p.m. so we'll have dinner in 30 minutes...I'll let you know if my boyfriend enjoyed the dinner..:ROFLMAO::pig:

I'll bet it does! Wow.

I am making Hamburgers and home made fries. I am watching my best friends kids and my sister is comming over so I figured that was the easiest route to take.

I've been in the kitchen solid the past two days, but it has nothing to do with dinner. Been making whole wheat dinner rolls for the neighbors.

This morning I pulled a 9x13 pan of burritoes from the freezer, so it will be burritoes and left over mashed potatoes.

Today I remember why i don't make meatballs 'cept every other decade. I spent all afternoon making and frying meatballs, again, not for dinner tonight, and I was only working with one pound of ground chevon:wacko:. The meatballs are for tomorrows baked ziti and I am sure glad I made the balls today:)

I think I'm going to make up some of scoobagirl's cream of jalapeno soup to go with my brats. I have a smoked chicken leg quarter in the freezer I'm going to add.

I had a craving the other night for Fried Chicken, I am off tonight so Fried Chicken it is. I had five fingerling potatoes, so last night after work I made Potato Salad. I might even boil a couple of eggs and make Deviled Eggs! Veggies yet to be determined.

Scratch the Deviled Eggs, I'm having Hush Puppies.

Happy birthday to the oldest son!
Happy birthday to the oldest!
Happy birthday dear ( please insert name)
Happy birthday to you!

My neighbor opened up a Thai restaurant so we're going to check it out tonight, so I guess I'll be having pad thai or mango sticky rice later..

Back
Top Bottom