Dinner Monday, 1/3/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a plastic bag of Trader Joe's pizza dough that was about to go south, so I made Calzone's with Costco's delicious smoked pulled pork, some bottled Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce, sliced onions and some sliced Mozzarella. It wasn't very Italian except for the Mozzarella but it was really good with a big green salad, and a nice change from holiday food. The Calzone's were really pretty with an egg wash before baking. I'll sure do this again, as they were the first attempt at Calzone's........the possibilities are endless.
:chef:

Last edited:
I had a plastic bag of Trader Joe's pizza dough that was about to go south, so I made Calzone's with Costco's delicious smoked pulled pork, some bottled Jack Daniel's barbecue sauce, sliced onions and some sliced Mozzarella. It wasn't very Italian except for the Mozzarella but it was really good with a big green salad, and a nice change from holiday food. The Calzone's were really pretty with an egg wash before baking. I'll sure do this again, as they were the first attempt at Calzone's........the possibilities are endless.
:chef:
Which dough was it? Plain, garlic or whole wheat?

I had the plain, MsM, have you used the others? I may get the garlic next time, but the whole wheat sounds just to healthy for me to try. :LOL:
I tried the garlic and the whole wheat which were fantastic!! Haven't tried the plain.

Back
Top Bottom