Dinner Monday 5th of November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks. I just use ground turkey thigh meat with my own seasoning and some chicken stock. i make a few poundsand freeze meal portions.

Thanks Laurie, yes I thought it may be ground turkey :)

We love tacos, so I am thinking turkey ones could be on the menu ;)

Thanks Laurie, yes I thought it may be ground turkey :)

We love tacos, so I am thinking turkey ones could be on the menu ;)
i also make white chili with ground turkey thighs and white beans. we love it. i figured you would presume ground turkey but i wanted to stipulate it was thighs as i find the ground turkey breast dryer and less flavour. i sometimes get a mix from costco.

That reminds me, I'll have to pick up some ground turkey and grill some turkey burgers. They're a nice changeup.

Andy, I didn't think you were being a wise ... I thought you were pretending to be from a small town in Mississippi ;)

I've decided on "steak" wings. It will give me a chance to use up the last of the shrooms.

I just came home with a gallon of fresh from the udder milk. So will be making a cheese sauce with some aged cheddar, and some lemon pudding. Hoping I get to the garden for some broccoli to go under the cheese sauce to go with a pork chop with bbq'd beans.

bethz, you sure know how to stir up a girl's appetite with your talk of milk pails, cheddar sauce and lemony pudding!:yum: broccoli and a chop too!--where did you say you live again?:)

Chicken chili topped with chopped green onions, grated cheddar, and sour cream.

Soup is smelling good...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121105_194241.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121105_194241.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 155
i also make white chili with ground turkey thighs and white beans. we love it. i figured you would presume ground turkey but i wanted to stipulate it was thighs as i find the ground turkey breast dryer and less flavour. i sometimes get a mix from costco.

Thanks so much for the info Laurie :)

Back
Top Bottom