Karen made dirty rice and collards. She used what was left of the chicken livers from the container we bought for the pate' she started on Sunday. It had to marinate over night. We were busy Sunday with the LEM getting a work out grinding 18# of beef round (added beef fat to it), 16# of pork butt (boneless and trimmed) and 2# of veal. I saved some beef and pork for the stew pot. The ground meats were divided into 1# quantities and vacuum sealed along with the stew meats. Everything went into the deep freezer. Now we are stocked up!
Somehow we ended up with a bonus as there was a lamb chop steak in with the other meat when we put everything away. It was just over a pound and by the time I cut the bones out, we ended up with just under a pound of ground lamb. I ground that last evening along with the drained, marinated meats for the pate'. Karen also assembled and baked the pate'. After it cooled it went into the fridge with a weight on top.