Dinner Sunday 24th March 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided to make a recipe that I have had for eons, but haven't made for years. It's a kind of Mexican inspired casserole. It's called "Cream Tacos". Goofy name, probably should be called "Creamy Taco Casserole" my daughter loved this dish when she was a girl and regularly asked for it.

20130324_210839.jpg

Tonight's supper was ABTs and Margaritas. :ermm::ohmy::LOL::pig: There will undoubtedly be some grazing later.

Thanks ladies. They were good and quite filling. Stirling got the bigger ones.

It seems that Margaritas are self limiting. I just tipped over the glass that had 1/2 of the the third one. :ermm::LOL::ohmy: :(

It seems that Margaritas are self limiting. I just tipped over the glass that had 1/2 of the the third one. :ermm::LOL::ohmy: :(

Oh no! :(

Oh oh! When you start wasting alcohol it's time to quit for the night! Lol just kidding! Margaritas sound good!

@ taxlady - what are abt's...?

@ gotgarlic - that looks great..! Are those Israeli cous-cous...?

@anyone - how come when I post pics they are upside down..?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 143
ABTs are "Atomic Buffalo turds". Usually a jalapeno pepper stuffed with cheese and sometimes a L'il Smokie or other sausage and wrapped in bacon then smoked.

That looks like Israeli couscous to me.

Before you uploaded the photo was it right side up on your computer?

ABTs are "Atomic Buffalo turds". Usually a jalapeno pepper stuffed with cheese and sometimes a L'il Smokie or other sausage and wrapped in bacon then smoked.
Pretty much, I made them in them in the oven. I stuffed them with cream cheese and homemade breakfast sausage with added liquid smoke.

I've noticed that Picasa shows the pictures right side up, even when they are still upside down or sideways on the computer. Other photo software may do the same thing. I have to save the file with Picasa to make it right side up. If I use IrfanView, I can turn it the right way, but if I don't save, it's still at the wrong orientation.

That looks like Israeli couscous to me.

Hey Andy,
Yes they are right side up. I even tried to flipp it thinking it would then be right side up, but no luck. BTW- I post from my phone. Do t know if that makes a difference.

Hey Andy,
Yes they are right side up. I even tried to flipp it thinking it would then be right side up, but no luck. BTW- I post from my phone. Do t know if that makes a difference.

No clue. I don't use a phone to access the internet.

Back
Top Bottom