Dinner Sunday June 14, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Whats for dinner?

It's my anniversary so i think we will go out for dinner if everyone can agree where to go. :LOL: i LOVE steak and taters. so my vote would be a steakhouse. Maybe Mt. Fuji Japanese steakhouse. but my #1 choice would be a local pub for sizzling steak, crispy steak fries and a side of mushrooms, maybe french onion soup as a starter.
and a glass of white Zin.

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get your wish!

Tonight I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner. I am thinking I might put the lasagna I prepped yesterday into the oven on "time bake" so its ready when we get home from the ball game. However...there might be a celebratory dinner thing and I'd hate to waste a good lasagna if we did that. Dilemma!

Happy Anniversary:) I hope your meal is outstanding.

we are having pot roast with mushroom gravy,artichokes with evoo,garlic,parsley,garlic mashed potatoes,home made rolls, asparagus and green beans with onions and evoo maybe some pieces of yukon golds, I know two dishes with potatoes:LOL:..Dessert either strawwberry or chocolate pie with whipped cream

kadesma

thank you alix and kades!! hmmmmmmmmmmmm now i want lasagna, pot roast and stuffed artichokes!! :wacko:

Happy Anniversary!

We'll be having Chinese pepper steak over white rice for me, over low carb pasta for SO.

thank you everyone!!

i had a NY strip perfectly grilled to medium, crispy steak fries and a side of mushrooms. 1 glass of white zin. yummy. the car just made it's way to my favorite steak place. (i was driving, do you think that had anything to do with it?) :angel:

316756273_8338f3d388.jpg

I hope you get to enjoy a luscious steak dinner tonight!
Happy Anniversary, msmofet!!!

I was supposed to go to lunch with a friend, but that was cancelled until next weekend. I am making breaded pork chops, browned in the skillet, then baked with diced tomato and fresh basil. On the side, mashed taters and some kind of vegie.

316756273_8338f3d388.jpg

I hope you get to enjoy a luscious steak dinner tonight!
Happy Anniversary, msmofet!!!

I was supposed to go to lunch with a friend, but that was cancelled until next weekend. I am making breaded pork chops, browned in the skillet, then baked with diced tomato and fresh basil. On the side, mashed taters and some kind of vegie.
thank you i did but it was on a sizzling plate (no gravy) and the mushroom caps were on the side with a splash of maggi sauce and butter. it was so yummy a perfect medium (i have leftovers for a snack later!! :LOL:) i wish i could have gotten a pic of the plate but forgot my camera.

one rice cake with tuna & another with sugar-free preserves, with a shot of vodka, then cause that just wasn't enough:dry:, a salad. i practically ate it in my sleep, so probably i'll eat another salad later tonite (sleepy again without vodka!) with tofu or kidney beans. or both!

We ended up having some wonderful ribeyes flavored perfectly, baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, and chilves, a salad with cucumbers, white onion, tomatoes, radishes, and avocados. Each part was wonderful...along with the Michlits Pinot Noir Frizzante. :pig:

Back
Top Bottom