Dinner Thursday 31st January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had homemade meat pie with some carrots, pumpkin and onions in a lovely honey and mustard sauce :yum:

The cupboards are getting bare for proteins. I'm thinking I'll use up the smoked sausage tonight and make some spaghetti and salads. Need to hit up Sam's club soon!

All the dinners sound good tonight :) Mostly yours Kylie!

We're having breaded hake and oven baked chips with beef steak tomato salad on the the side Yum!

I would prefer meat pie with pumpkin, biscuits, some egg rolls and smoked sausages though lol!

Last edited:
Asian spiced chicken fried rice with both new and used veggies. This will make enough for both lunch and dinner. And a nice cuppa hot tea today to warm me toes.

I scooted out to the store earlier (good thing, too. You can't see doo-doo outside anymore) and picked up some brussel sprouts for dinner. Then I headed over to the meat counter and saw a reduced price, 2-rib prime rib roast. It is coming up to room temp as I type :yum:

I roasted a boston butt w/ mole style spices and then served it up "Chipolte" style by making some black beans (seasoned w/cumin, onion and finely chopped cilantro stems) & lime + cilantro brown rice. Soooooo so good, I wish I had room for more.

Oooh, Zereh, sounds wonderful! I had been contemplating what I was going to do with a bunch of the pig parts in the freezer. Thanks!

Egg rolls (large & mini), fried wontons and pork fried rice

img_1234830_0_a2bdca651b7b33cef3bbb2697ed10903.jpg

Pork Fried Rice

img_1234830_1_e7e68a9821730e4b78d74a2501754d73.jpg

Back
Top Bottom