Dinner Tuesday 11th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
For tonights tea we are having homemade Butter Chicken...yes again :LOL:

Cant get enough of it!

You and butter chicken is like us and spaghetti! DH would eat spaghetti every night if I cooked it for him. It's a staple at least once a week with leftovers for lunches! Not sure what dinner will be tonight. DH is out of town for the day giving a presentation at "headquarters" in Arlington (3hr drive) and not sure what time he'll be home. We've been invited out by our future DIL's parents. There's a cake tasting appointment this afternoon and they were going out for dinner after that. If DH gets home in time we may meet them. If not, I'll do some mini meat pies.

I'm going to try to roast an herb crusted pork loin on the grill tonight. Normally this recipe is for in the oven, but with that not an option for me right now, I think I will give the grill a try for it. I haven't decided what to have with it, but I am thinking maybe rice and broccoli. Should be good.:yum:

Tacos for dinner tonight. I have to run out to get some stuff to make it possible.

Hah! I just got back from making my tacos tonight possible.
I got some nice roma grape tomatoes I can't multi-task into a dish later this week.

You and butter chicken is like us and spaghetti! DH would eat spaghetti every night if I cooked it for him. It's a staple at least once a week with leftovers for lunches! Not sure what dinner will be tonight. DH is out of town for the day giving a presentation at "headquarters" in Arlington (3hr drive) and not sure what time he'll be home. We've been invited out by our future DIL's parents. There's a cake tasting appointment this afternoon and they were going out for dinner after that. If DH gets home in time we may meet them. If not, I'll do some mini meat pies.

Yes!

We love spaghetti too :yum:

Stuffed Peppers tonight
39817-albums960-picture5542.jpg

You and butter chicken is like us and spaghetti! DH would eat spaghetti every night if I cooked it for him....

:ohmy: Mine too! :ermm: What IS it with guys and pasta?

Funny, too, since we are having spaghetti tonight. :LOL: (Your DH is welcome to join us but we're quite a bit further than 3 hours.) When it looked l was going to run on on Friday when feeding our hiker friend I took another quart out of the freezer. We'll have it served with orecchiette and, of course, a salad.

Oh those look sooo good S&P. stuffed peppers are one of my favorites. Yum!

We are hopping across the border for fish and chips in the little beach town of White Rock, BC. I'll be having halibut, DH will likely have the cod. We will be joined by another couple who live in that quaint burg. We will retire to their home after we eat, to enjoy a visit and maybe a glass of wine or two.

Last edited:
Oh those look sooo good S&P. stuffed peppers are one of my favorites. Yum!

We are hopping across the border for fish and chips in the little beach town of White Rock, BC. I'll be having halibut, DH will likely have the cod. We will be joined by another couple who live in that quaint burg. We will retire to their home after we eat, to enjoy a visit and maybe a glass of wine or two.

Trade you, you know I love fish!

Salmon with a garlic/ginger/soy/lemon/Dijon mustard/white wine sauce, basmati rice and steamed broccoli.

It was after 6pm when I got home from the wedding cake meeting. DH is nursing a cold so we took advantage of Pizza Hut's Anniversary deal (single topping large for $5.55)

Back
Top Bottom