Dinner Wed. 04-27-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wednesday 4/27/11 Give It Up!

Very simple tonight, Swiss Steak. A 7 bone chuck roast, salt and pepper both sides, browned in 1 tbsp canola on both sides. Then removed. Large onion thinly sliced, 2-3 ribs of celery cut in 1/2 moons and 2-3 crushed galic cloves sauted in same pot until soft. Add 2-14.5 oz cans stewed tomatoes to deglaze. Fill 1 can with water or stock and add. Place meat back in, cover and bring to a simmer until reduced and meat falls off bones.

Serve with mashed potatoes and biscuits.

Craig

I'm having garlic bread to use up my french bread, and am really pretty clueless after that, so I'll probably grill a steak and a couple spuds.

Pan fried hamburger with fried onions (added to pan with the burger with a tab of butter and seasoning), American cheese, pickle and hot Tabasco ketchup on a poppy seed roll slightly toasted in the burger pan fond and a side of lettuce and tomato.

img_994064_0_b669dee17981ff93bac0c4d2cab9a846.jpg

Pan fried hamburger with fried onions (added to pan with the burger with a tab of butter and seasoning), American cheese, pickle and hot Tabasco ketchup on a poppy seed roll slightly toasted in the burger pan fond and a side of lettuce and tomato.

That looks FANTASTIC as usual msmofet. You never cease to amaze me.

Staying with the burger theme, we had grilled burgers with a side of salad and roasted red potatoes. Lettuce, tomato, cheddar, pickles on the burger.

Bacon, egg, potato, and cheese frittata seasoned with herbs de Provence.

Attachments

• image-2619189953.jpg
    image-2619189953.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 158
Tonight we are attending the "welcome dinner" for the tour we are hosting in the lovely Mayan Riviera. Rib night!

Back
Top Bottom