Dinner Wednesday, 2/16/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fried calamari and some goat cheese marinara dip. Side of pita wedges also.

busy getting ready for guests for dinner tomorrow night. probably will just have eggs and toast. oh i know, a fried egg sandwich. love em.

Oh, that is one of my all time favourite sandwiches....and that is saying a lot since I am not a fan of eggs! :LOL:

I made Lasagna Alfredo tonight, putting broccoli in mine and some sausage in Dad's.

I went to my youngest grandson's 9th birthday pizza party. Good pizza, but I am stuffed. I should have not eaten that second piece!!

I'm making "Impossibly Easy Bacon and Mushroom Pie" tonite. The recipe was posted #46 here...http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f126/i-have-a-freezer-full-of-bacon-69736.html

I'll also roast some asparagus (evoo, garlic powder, salt, sesame seeds)

The Quiche was delicious, I added some spinach to it. Good thing I checked it,.......it was done at 30 minutes instead of the 40-45 min in the recipe. Ykies it would have been ruined had I set the timer and walked away!
Good recipe otherwise.

The Quiche was delicious, I added some spinach to it. Good thing I checked it,.......it was done at 30 minutes instead of the 40-45 min in the recipe. Ykies it would have been ruined had I set the timer and walked away!
Good recipe otherwise.
I love quiche! I have even made it with ordinary celery and carrots, and it came out wonderful!

runny of course , the need to run out of the sandwich. however, i ended up with cottage cheese and pineapple. oh well!

Do you add anything else to the cottage cheese and pineapple? I make a pineapple/cottage cheese salad that I grew up eating.

Bottom round roast

img_970221_0_0baca9fd731b2954e1518040a677242f.jpg

img_970221_1_c68ea7e33ff126f571d22d12f01db8a0.jpg

Bottom round roast, roasted broccoli (EVOO, ground sea salt, ground peppercorn blend and lots of herbs and spices), mashed potatoes and burgundy wine & pan drippings gravy (I put a round rack in my cast iron pan and roasted the meat on it).

img_970221_2_f39fe09213569a5294481f16d7939df1.jpg
I wish I could have had a chair at your table!!

We had hot dogs and tater-tots. :ermm:

salad w/ grilled salmon, scalloped potato, whole milk, & a shake-type drink

nope nothing added except lots of black pepper. tell me how to make salad, please. :)

If I eat cottage cheese plain, I use a little salt and Lots of black pepper.

For the Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad- Line a small plate with leaf lettuce, top with pineapple slice(I now use crushed pineapple), top with salad dressing to taste and sprinkle with paprika. I grew up eating theses and still eat them when I have all the ingredients.

If I eat cottage cheese plain, I use a little salt and Lots of black pepper.

For the Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad- Line a small plate with leaf lettuce, top with pineapple slice(I now use crushed pineapple), top with salad dressing to taste and sprinkle with paprika. I grew up eating theses and still eat them when I have all the ingredients.

where did the cottage cheese come in :)?

Back
Top Bottom