Saturday's Supper August 21, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Hello everyone:chef:

Tonight's dinner will be spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and sauteed escarole with garlic and oil.

Enjoy the day!

We've got company over today.

Tamale Pie
Spanish Rice
Chips and Salsa
Guacamole Salad
Peach Crisp

Food for 10.

Both your dinners sound wounderful!!

We have a dentist appointment at 1PM. If it is a beautiful day we may go for a nice drive and grab something for a late lunch/early dinner. If not it will be chicken legs and wings, sesame noodles, broccoli and small amounts of this and that in the fridge that need to be used.

Have a great day!!

Hello everyone:chef:

Tonight's dinner will be spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and sauteed escarole with garlic and oil.

Enjoy the day!
I think you read my mind LC!! I have been thinking I want to make escarole and beans in the coming week!!

I will be at the hospital with Dad most of the afternoon so DH is cooking again! I think it is either leftovers from his other fabulous meals or chicken! I am beginning to like this too much! :)

I have some "Perdue, all natural" Chicken Legs and Thighs I bought on sale. I made a quick trip to the local branch of the farmers market(still half asleep) for local tomatoes, cucumber and baby new red potatoes. Not sure exactly what the menu will be, just the ingredients.

We had a late lunch (3 pm) so dinner may just be salads. Or maybe ice cream! :pig:

We went to favorite steak place for late lunch (but was more like dinner the largest meal of the day) after the dentist. We'll have something light later.

I had salad with vinaigrette & blue cheese crumbles, flat iron steak (cooked to a PERFECT medium pink center!!), mushroom caps (along the lines of B&B bottled mushroom caps but with Maggi sauce added) and I am stuffed!! This is the first time I had this cut steak. It was pretty good but it was huge!! I took 3/4 of the steak (I left all the fries there except 3 that I ate) & 1/2 the mushrooms home and that will be my dinner.

I made sauteed calves liver with red onion and basalmic vinegar. Served with a side of spaghetti with butter and parsley and a Caesar salad.

I made sauteed calves liver with red onion and basalmic vinegar. Served with a side of spaghetti with butter and parsley and a Caesar salad.
Yum Yum, I love liver and onions with bacon, my dad and I use to eat til we nearly exploded when my mom fixed it. Nice to see someone still indulges:)
kades

Tonight it's shrimp sauce over rice, green salad, warmed french bread and pineapple upside down cake.
kades

I have some "Perdue, all natural" Chicken Legs and Thighs I bought on sale. I made a quick trip to the local branch of the farmers market(still half asleep) for local tomatoes, cucumber and baby new red potatoes. Not sure exactly what the menu will be, just the ingredients.

I ended up having Fried Chicken, Parsley Potatoes, Succotash, Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad and Sour Cream Biscuits. I think I might make either Peach or Blueberry Crisp in a little while.

I ended up having Fried Chicken, Parsley Potatoes, Succotash, Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad and Sour Cream Biscuits. I think I might make either Peach or Blueberry Crisp in a little while.
Your killing me!! YUM!!

Back
Top Bottom