something odd that you eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
45.gif

The anchovy would overpower the taste of the avacado. Awwww, are you preggers?

I like yellow mustard mixed with mayo, then I dip fries in that!
Oatmeal with peanut butter.
Melted butter mixed with nutritional yeast by itself or on toast.

I had a roommate in college who would take a hot dog bun and put ice cream in it. He would then place bologna on top and then cover in ketchup. He was from Thailand and he tried to convince everyone that this is a normal Thai snack. Needless to say, not a lot of people believed him.

Scrambled Eggs with Ketchup
-Fried Egg Sandwiches with Ketchup
.-....this grosses my DH out but he retaliates and puts Jelly on his.....yuck!

I don't have too many unusual foods, but I do put crushed fritos on my tuna sandwiches and ruffles on all other sandwiches.

Does anyone else do this :?:

abj: I do that only sometimes, but I often use crushed fritos or chips on top of tuna casserole instead of bread crumbs. also put fritos in chili as a garnish.

OK Barbara, that definitely qualifies for weird. But I must admit that cottage cheese is one of those foods that I avoid like the plague. Just looking at it grosses me out.

mudbug said:
aaawww, you guys! one of my favorite childhood treats was "peaches and cots"!
mudbug. I'm with you. Nothing's better on a hot summer day then cold cottage cheese with sliced peaches. A slice of cold, sweet, watermelon fits the bill also.

Don't freak out but I love original Doritos and the dip is large curd plain cottage cheese. I make waffles and eat them with sourcream and lingonberry or cloudberry jam and the next day eat them cold with gjetøst and butter. Not weird to me but most people freak out with the cold waffle idea.

green.gif
:roll: GO DUCKS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom