Thursday Dinner - 9/6/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our homemade special fried rice.

Attachments

• 2018-09-06 17.59.59.jpg
    2018-09-06 17.59.59.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 139
SO and I are doing individual medley tonight. She’ll have golobkis and I’ll have a chicken soup with mint and yogurt.

Hello, this is Chef John from Foodwishes Dot Com with

Tuscan Fish Stew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLMPluwPJ_4

That's right!

We were gifted with a bunch of cherry tomatoes, and this video showed up this morning, so it's on tonight's menu. I'll serve it up with a home made baguette and a green salad.
I saw this video on YouTube this morning. Looks really easy and flavorful.

It surprised me that chef John started his scallions and garlic in a cold pan. Why? To keep the garlic from browning?

I went light tonight. Peppered turkey breast sandwich on a roll with lettuce and mayo. Some Kettle chips on the side.

I watched that Tuscan Fish Stew video last night, and it is on my to-do list. Just not today. I think I will use some San Marzano peeled plum tomatoes, instead of doing all that straining.

BTW, Roch, those are not hyphens. :rolleyes::mrgreen:

CD

Nice evening by the grill with marinated thighs, and I forgot how much I love grilled fresh pineapple spears marinated in Lawry's Hawaiian. A big bowl of Cheryl's southwestern salad with planned leftovers made a great dinner with the last sigh of daylight for the day. Oh how I hate the days getting shorter.:unhappy:

Attachments

• P9060056[1].jpg
    P9060056[1].jpg
    70 KB · Views: 104
Last night was homemade lentil soup over brown rice.

Back
Top Bottom