Tuesday 01.17.12 What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost made those same burger patties last night with mushroom gravy. Yummm

Went with a shake and bake type recipe. I used some cornmeal with ground chipotle, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper....oops,.milk wash first, then oven for about an hour at 375.....
That looks wonderful!!

I missed this.. lol! This thread grew by a few pages. Your chicken looks so juicy!
Thank you VB. I baked them on regular bake @ 475F for 25 minutes then convection roast @ 425F for 20 minutes. I cut that breast in half after I took the picture. It was so juicy. They were so HUGE 1 breast fed 2 people.

I almost made those same burger patties last night with mushroom gravy. Yummm
I baked mine in the oven then made the brown gravy on the stove. I prefer baking them, because they are not as greasy. I kept them warm with the gravy in the small crock-pot, since I didn't know what time Mark was coming home.

Last edited:
I baked mine in the oven then made the brown gravy on the stove. I prefer baking them, because they are not as greasy. I kept them warm with the gravy in the small crock-pot, since I didn't know what time Mark was coming home.

Bake like a meatloaf, huh? Good idea.
I always fry mine in a pan because the grea... I mean renderings is the start for my pan gravy ;)
Hamburger patties with au jus :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom