Tuesday September 27 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lots of good sounding dinners tonight,

dw is gonna shoot me in the morning.

she made burgers and steak fries tonight, but since i had to be in to work early, i asked her to wrap them up for me to take.
i've been complaining that i'm tired of eating takeout or old leftovers at work all the time, and then i proceeded to leave the burgers and fries at home. :blink:

sooo, i'd better get something good tonight; last meal and all... :(

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA!!! That's my standard practice too BT. Make something great for dinner, pack it up and leave it on the counter!

May I suggest some lovely pho? I find a nice soup especially lovely in the fall. Add in a vermicelli bowl and you will have a wonderful dinner. And when you get home you'll have room for the dinner you left behind!

hmmm, thai/malaysian sounds really good! haven't had it in a while.
i miss a spicy pho or tom yum with an ice cold, hoppy singha.

Mini fusilli topped with meat sauce (ground beef, onion, garlic, my AP seasoning blend, oregano, tomato puree and burgundy wine) and grated romano cheese. And a salad (Butter Lettuce, Radicchio, vine tomato, marinated black olives, green olives and chick peas, feta cheese, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, McCormick’s Parmesan & Herb and McCormick’s Salad Supreme Perfect Pinch seasonings dressed with Good Season’s dressing).

img_1053105_0_0cf8f9d33bfb3e10fa6a45b42c197800.jpg

That looks great, MM!

Leftover BBQ pork loin chops and chili-crab-horseradish covered cream cheese and crackers.

Chicken Noodle Soup with lots of garlic, onion, carrot, celery, thin spaghetti, herbs, spices, and navy beans.

This was dinner

breaded, boneless pork chops baked in cream of mushroom soup, vegies, buttered egg noodles and rolls

img_1053197_0_bfa5310345dc852c1ac6627241c4d5e0.jpg
Oh VB that looks so good. Did you fry the chops first then baked them in the soup?

Yeah, how did you do that chop? It looks delicious. Is it a regular pork chop, it looks so thick?

I coated the chops with egg and plain breadcrumbs (mixed with italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cbeese). Then, I browned in a skillet and baked in the oven with the soup. Yes, it's a regular chop, just boneless.

Last edited:
I coated the chops with egg and plain breadcrumbs (mixed with italian seasoning, garlic powder and parmesan cbeese). Then, I browned in a skillet and baked in the oven with the soup. Yes, it's a regular chop, just boneless.
YUMMY!! BTW did you use the soup straight from the can or with water/milk added. I have to try this as soon as whole boneless pork loins go on sale again.

Back
Top Bottom