Tuesday's Dinner 12/16/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayelle, I looked this restaurant up... I hope you gals had the Hula Pie!

Oh My Gravy All Over My Two Scoops Rice (that's OMG! in my world)

I LOVE Hula Pie, I haven't had that in the longest time!
I can't find Macadamia Nut Ice Cream here in the middle of the desert, or I'd make it myself, FOR SURE!

Do they also serve steamed white rice, the kind we like in Hawaii?

Actually we did have the Hula Pie! The girls lied and told the waiter it was my birthday and we shared a piece. I guess it was just a white lie though as my birthday is next Tuesday, and we won't be meeting for lunch. :yum:
The pie was deeeelicious.

Actually we did have the Hula Pie! The girls lied and told the waiter it was my birthday and we shared a piece. I guess it was just a white lie though as my birthday is next Tuesday, and we won't be meeting for lunch. :yum:
The pie was deeeelicious.

Well then, let me the first to wish you Hauoli La Hanau, albeit a bit early...
DH & I are so going to Aloha Steak & Seafood the next time we go through. Normally though we do avoid that area when we go out to visit my Mom, but exceptions can be made ;)

Well then, let me the first to wish you Hauoli La Hanau, albeit a bit early...
DH & I are so going to Aloha Steak & Seafood the next time we go through. Normally though we do avoid that area when we go out to visit my Mom, but exceptions can be made ;)

Avoid this area? Holy Moley...this is one of the prettiest spots on the coast! Let us know and the Sous Chef and I will meet you there for lunch!

Back
Top Bottom