Wendy, Wendy, What's for Wednesday Feb 1 Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grilled pork chop and dry fried eggplant. This was my first time trying this technique. It does not look pretty but did taste good.

img_1103011_0_a5090515944316ab718c6b263bfde563.jpg
Your pork chop looks yummy, though I have never tried eggplant. I'm sure it tasted delish!

Your pork chop looks yummy, though I have never tried eggplant. I'm sure it tasted delish!

Thank you. I like eggplant for this I used the Asian ones they are less bitter. The one problem with eggplant is they love to soak up oil. Using this method it soaks up less oil. Real hot wok with a coating of oil. Add the veggies cook until they get kind of dry looking on the outside. Add only enough oil as you go along to keep them from sticking. As long as you keep the stuff moving it works.

Thank you. I like eggplant for this I used the Asian ones they are less bitter. The one problem with eggplant is they love to soak up oil. Using this method it soaks up less oil. Real hot wok with a coating of oil. Add the veggies cook until they get kind of dry looking on the outside. Add only enough oil as you go along to keep them from sticking. As long as you keep the stuff moving it works.
I'll have to try that. I have a great wok, but it has a handle. Maybe in my case, it could be good thing. I might be able to "keep the stuff moving."

Back
Top Bottom