Originally Posted by Alix
Well, in my walking slumber I managed to:
1) Add water to the coffee maker only to realize that the coffee was still in the basket sitting on the other end of the counter
2) Spill hot water all over everything because the filter basket wasn't there to catch it
3) In a state of panic, grab the coffee basket and try to quickly put it where it should be - The resulting accelerated motion thus spilling half of the coffee grounds all over everything.
4) End up with a pot of 3/4 strength coffee (the grounds that ended up IN the pot undoubtably helped make it stonger than the 1/2 strength it should have been)
5) Started over, after considerable harassment from my coworkers.