What are you eating Tuesday October 15, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Food shopping day.

I had rotisserie pork loin (the seasoning was wonderful) and New England clam chowder for brunch.

Dinner will probably be loaded pizza but there are several other choices available.

October 15

SO's sister is visiting from FL for a couple of days. Dinner tonight will be Tuscan Butter Shrimp over pasta.

I might just have cheese on toast. DH just left for a three day biz trip, so he won't be cooking anything for me. I have a migraine with digestive discomfort. I also have the stupid.

Loaded Personal Pizzas. Mine was tomato sauce, my all purpose house blend seasoning, oregano, olive oil, cheddar, mozzarella, grated parmesan reggiano & pecorino romano cheeses, green bell pepper, onion, mushroom caps, black olives and pepperoni.

pizza_101519_IMG_6341.jpg

Cheese omelet for brunch; grilled strip loin steak with roasted brussels sprouts for dinner -

No bad carbs today - while on a quick 4 week diet to lose approx. 10 lbs. before vacation - .......losing 2-3 lbs/week is a walk in the park by keeping calories under 1,000/day, and carbs at max. 25 grams/day - works like a charm.

Lunch for Dinner Tonight
IMG_20191015_182914394.jpg
10-15 Dinner kcal.jpg
Avocado Sammich Spread.jpg
Nutrional information from Cronometer.com

In the past Cronometer has come up a couple of times in this thread and very recently in the diabetes thread. So thought I'd show the recipe building page with the avocado sandwich spread.
Crosses my mind that if I owned Cronometer this would be abusing DC. Well, I don't own stock and don't consider it inappropriate but if you do feel free to politely let me know or, better yet, let Fiona know by clicking the report post icon in the lower left-hand corner.

We've been out running errands all afternoon and evening, so we made a rare non-vacation stop for fast food. Unlike Casey, I love The Chick. : heart:
IMG_20191015_193636646_MP.jpg

Vegetable soup.

Veggie-Soup-1024x683.jpg

Taco Tuesday, again. Fajita style chicken tacos tonight. I went very simple tonight, with just chicken, lettuce and salsa. I had other stuff in the house, but didn't want to load up tonight.

CD

I might just have cheese on toast. DH just left for a three day biz trip, so he won't be cooking anything for me. I have a migraine with digestive discomfort. I also have the stupid.

I had the cheese and toast. Then I started feeling less nauseous and had a peach and then a scrambled egg with a couple of slices of bacon and a slice of Wasa crisp rye bread with butter. Feeling a fair bit better, but I wouldn't say the migraine is gone yet.

Air Fryer Salmon Filet with Hitchhikers Under a Teriyaki Drizzle, Brown Rice, Steamed Green Beans with Mozzarella ....

IMG_1819.jpg

Osso bucco with risotto Milanese. No pics, but there's more than enough left for another meal.

Back
Top Bottom