What are you eating Wednesday January 20, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got my Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken started in the crock pot...will cook some brown rice in the pressure cooker later...so will be prepared to heat up some of the glazed chicken and rice when ever needed...dh has escaped for the day:ermm:, I can't tell you how many times he has told me that he doesn't have to go out anymore....he REALLY needs to learn to say no to any more jobs...he left at 9:00 am and said he won't be back until after 6:00 pm, so no nap today:(

Since grandson is going back home today, I probably won't cook , but hubby can have leftovers, only enough for one person anyway. I don't know what I will end up eating.

Greek Grilled Chicken and Vegetables, over spaghetti.
With a nice salad.
I am on a salad kick again.

We had some lovely veal scallopini last night with mushroom sherry cream sauce. Wed. nights can be a little hectic, so we may have that as leftovers. I have chicken thawing and if it thaws in time, I will make Boursin-stuffed chicken breasts with roasted haricot verts and mixed salad.

I have no idea - forgot to take the roast out of the freezer again!
thanks for reminding me!! boneless beef roasts are on sale this week. i want to get a couple bottom or rump roasts to cut up for stews and soups and a couple eye rounds to roast whole for roast beef dinners.

thanks for reminding me!! boneless beef roasts are on sale this week. i want to get a couple bottom or rump roasts to cut up for stews and soups and a couple eye rounds to roast whole for roast beef dinners.

The store you shop at must have a lot of beef sales. I wish we had a separate freezer for meats on sale. :ermm:

I've got my Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken started in the crock pot...will cook some brown rice in the pressure cooker later...so will be prepared to heat up some of the glazed chicken and rice when ever needed...dh has escaped for the day:ermm:, I can't tell you how many times he has told me that he doesn't have to go out anymore....he REALLY needs to learn to say no to any more jobs...he left at 9:00 am and said he won't be back until after 6:00 pm, so no nap today:(

Is this recipe posted here? Care to share?

I did google it, but want to see a tried and true recipe.

The store you shop at must have a lot of beef sales. I wish we had a separate freezer for meats on sale. :ermm:
Shop-Rite does have alot of meat sales. there may be a few in PA but not many and i don't know where.

Meatloaf surprise.

img_872546_0_5ddbe435594e53976273e63f4ee3207a.jpg

The surprise revealed. A cauliflower center.

img_872546_1_73bed957aeac26abf76d1db3e2a2e38d.jpg

Dinner is served with mashed taters (salt, black pepper, butter and sour cream added) and gravy.

img_872546_2_7cfc4ff2acc8c8a30addeac8614c387a.jpg

I rubbed my pork roast with dark brown sugar and minced garlic. I put it in the crock-pot with sliced onion, red bell pepper, beef broth, salt-n-pepper and soy sauce.

On the side, I'm going to have buttered-herb rotini noodles and baby carrots.

Back
Top Bottom