What did you end up having for Dinner, Friday, June 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I made beef patties/gravy with roasted baby carrots and seasoned/buttered (seasonings were garlic and italian seasoning) wheat egg noodles.

img_826682_0_d1303497fd89b7b612f13e70258c1a72.jpg

I know it's late to ask, but I'm curious. What did you have tonight or last night for dinner?

You know, Vanilla, I just realized we didn't have a "dinner" thread today. Thanks for bringing it up.

As for me, it was kind of weird. I wasn't really hungry today and by the time dinnertime came 'round, I realized I hadn't taken anything out of the freezer so I improvised. Made kind of a mish-mosh.

Had a grilled cheese sandwich and a romaine salad with homemade buttermilk/blue cheese/chive dressing. Cheese-heavy meal, but it filled the hole. I had a couple of special dark Hershey's kisses for dessert.

subgum chicken chow mein with rice on the side at popular request/demand. LOL

last night piccolini wagon wheel pasta with tomato sauce.

vb yours looks yummy! i think Salisbury steak with mashed taters, onion gravy and spinach is for tomorrow nights dinner!! LOL

You know, Vanilla, I just realized we didn't have a "dinner" thread today. Thanks for bringing it up.

As for me, it was kind of weird. I wasn't really hungry today and by the time dinnertime came 'round, I realized I hadn't taken anything out of the freezer so I improvised. Made kind of a mish-mosh.

Had a grilled cheese sandwich and a romaine salad with homemade buttermilk/blue cheese/chive dressing. Cheese-heavy meal, but it filled the hole. I had a couple of special dark Hershey's kisses for dessert.
that sounds good!! a small cup of tomato soup added and i would be a happy camper!

dinner was my only meal today and i had a small helping.

i am so hungry but i have nothing to nosh/interests me and no car to go hunt up something. :(

Actually, I believe it's a federal law that one has to have tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches, but I was flying under the radar today.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i won't tell!! i am so hungry.

Don't you have anything to snack on... popcorn or something?
i am on antibiotics - popcorn = no no i don't need any fiber at the moment. nuff said LOL

no snacks and i am in pain so i don't want to stand up and cook. :(

I think a grilled cheese and a salad is a good combination, also. Tomato soup is always a favorite, but sometimes a salad is nice.

I could have had a grilled cheese, but all I had was American. My favorite is Havarti or sharp cheddar for a grilled cheese.

I think a grilled cheese and a salad is a good combination, also. Tomato soup is always a favorite, but sometimes a salad is nice.

I could have had a grilled cheese, but all I had was American. My favorite is Havarti or sharp cheddar for a grilled cheese.
i like all 3 together. soup to comfort and the salad to help counter the cheese. i like a combo of american, swiss and muenster for grilled cheese sammies.

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. :( Hugggggggggggggs!
thank you sweetie. i could order pizza we have a place that delivers till 3am but i just don't wanna spend the money. they do have good soup and the bread that comes with is soooooooooooooo good.

:whistlingIt was my birthday so I got to pick a Cunuck favorite, (Im CDN/NZ)
Cheseburger with fried onions only with a layer of chips n gravy with too much red wine, almost.
BURP!!!!

:whistlingIt was my birthday so I got to pick a Cunuck favorite, (Im CDN/NZ)
Cheseburger with fried onions only with a layer of chips n gravy with too much red wine, almost.
BURP!!!!
i love fried onions on burgers!!
img_826706_0_3ba45b8d5b43ddcbb0f88abab477596e.gif

Thank ya very much!
Were 18 days or so to the shortest day, as our seasons are reverse, so
HAPPY TAMARIKI! (New YEAR!)
you're welcome and happy new year to you also!! what did you get me for xmas? :LOL: it most be lost in shipping!! LOL :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom