What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pepperjack & cheddar mac & cheese, and baby spinach with a tarragon vinaigrette.

leftovers from last night Homemade beef, bean and cheese enchiladas , homemade mexican rice and refried beans.

Chicken breast cooked in salsa verde and lime juice. I added rice at the end, made a nice dish. And clam chowder.

Tonight more of the same, only I added refries with cheese as a side and minestrone soup.

Dad and I are having BLT's and since I don't have any gluten free bread made, DH will have bacon and eggs. He could eat eggs three times a day, so that's good!

Yesterday, I had leftover stuffing with beans and corn from Friday night's dinner.

Today, I had spicy tomato/ramen noodle soup with a peanut butter sandwich.

I was in a hurry for lunch today and it was just DH and I (Dad ate while we were out) so I just threw on some scrambled eggs. I hate eggs and DH loves them. So to make them more palatable for me and more nutritious for him as he was rushing off to work, I added chopped up back bacon, mushrooms, green onion and some of my home dried herbs.

I shocked him when I was done eating by saying that I could actually have eaten more! He was even more shocked when he realized I didn't even add soy sauce (my ketchup alternative, I put it on anything I don't like)

Lunch/dinner was chinese BBQ spare ribs, fried rice, egg roll combo take out.

i need to learn how to make bbq ribs and egg rolls. i make better fried rice. take out stinks.

Lunch/dinner was chinese BBQ spare ribs, fried rice, egg roll combo take out.

i need to learn how to make bbq ribs and egg rolls. i make better fried rice. take out stinks.

Okay, Ms M, next time we both burn the midnight oil, I will teach you egg rolls and spare ribs if you will show me how to make that pasta egg dish you do - I printed out the instructions, but mine didn't turn out like yours looks!

Okay, Ms M, next time we both burn the midnight oil, I will teach you egg rolls and spare ribs if you will show me how to make that pasta egg dish you do - I printed out the instructions, but mine didn't turn out like yours looks!
pastina and eggs? made with pastina or tiny shells?

img_871896_0_31d32709be270c2be295dd41f5a1807d.jpg

img_871896_1_bd3b6e7d9974b7b0f453efd5e8fb928d.jpg

okay, ms m, next time we both burn the midnight oil, i will teach you egg rolls and spare ribs if you will show me how to make that pasta egg dish you do - i printed out the instructions, but mine didn't turn out like yours looks!
ok its a deal!!

Tonight is a salad and leftover spaghetti with meat sauce. I have some hot wings for a snack later.

Back
Top Bottom