What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a whim I bought Cinnamon Toast Crunch...decided if I was going to spend that kind of money on cereal, I should make it count. I'll get my Cheerios from Wal-mart tomorrow. $2 difference from one store to the next.

Kylie1969 said:
You had lunch for breakfast Jeff?

I rarely make time for breakfast.

My first meal of the day is usually lunch.

I know this is not a good habit but all I want in the morning is coffee.

I did eat breakfast today though.

I decided not to work this weekend and rest.

I slept in, had my coffee in bed and ate Menudo as soon as I felt a little hungry.

now in rehab for heart surgery recovery, I count and measure out each bite of food that goes into me.
Had 24 mini-wheaties, Fibre 1 cereal, 1/2 cup milk. Coffee no sugar.

Ufff! I think that you breakfast too much for us! :huh: Here in Spain we usually make a very little breakfast. Normally it consists in a cup of half coffee/half milk and some cookies, just for kill the hungry.

-Ireneu-

Ufff! I think that you breakfast too much for us! :huh: Here in Spain we usually make a very little breakfast. Normally it consists in a cup of half coffee/half milk and some cookies, just for kill the hungry.

-Ireneu-

:yum: And for us, breakfast can be an event. I used to go on breakfast dates with my husband before we were married. And it was always a big meal. A couple of poached eggs on an English muffin, sausage, bacon, home fried potatoes, and coffee. Then a second cup of coffee with a couple of doughnuts.

We also try to make sure our kids have a good breakfast before heading out the door for school. We know they do better in school if they have a good meal. :angel:

-Ireneu-

Welcome Ireneu! Although I'm fully U.S born and bred I must have a bit of European in me. I have to be awake several hours before I eat.

Today it was a cup of tea and a small banana. Might make egg/ham/cheese sandwiches a bit later.

:yum: And for us, breakfast can be an event.

I have to recognize that we don't eat too much equilibrated related to the amount of food that we eat during the day. We eat few at the morning, a lot at lunch time and a lot too at the dinner time.

Anyway, our food timetable is different that yours, because we are eating around 2 pm, and we have dinner at 9 pm. When you have lunch, we are doing our midmorning sandwich!:D

-Ireneu-

Welcome Ireneu! Although I'm fully U.S born and bred I must have a bit of European in me. I have to be awake several hours before I eat.

Today it was a cup of tea and a small banana. Might make egg/ham/cheese sandwiches a bit later.

Thank you CG!:) Nice to meet you! That's exactly what we do. We don't eat too much in the morning, but at midmorning, we eat a sandwich. When we arrive at lunch time we are hungry!

It's only a question of habits and climate: we eat at the hottest hours of the day (around 1 to 3 pm).

-Ireneu-

Back
Top Bottom