What is for dinner, Wednesday, 1-07-09?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turkey - broccoli casserole with Bacon-cheese biscuit topping and salad. AND I'M NOT the one cooking tonight. :mellow:

I've been marinating chicken breasts in honey teriyaki sauce. They will go in the oven soon. I have a rice dish I'm trying out to go with it.

I made pork tenderloin, roasted sweet potatoes and a salad made with lovely mache.

Long day today as it was my regular bi-weekly shopping day. I have leftover fried chicken and cream gravy. There are some biscuits that "need" cream gravy, so will have them in place of mashed taters. Probably nothing else. I'm still not feeling 100% so my appetite is minimal.

Dinner; lemon/sage pork chops, lemon/mayo dressed potato salad and veggies.

img_766014_0_cca40559ca1c55779db7523dc5a94ba2.jpg

Wow, that looks good Marigene! I didn't make pork chops... Tummy has been bothering me this afternoon. I ate a wrap sandwich earlier and it didn't agree with me. So I gave my sweetie a salad and bread or else he would have been eating too late.

cabbage soup with homemade bread. I made rice on the side for the cabbage soup to go over, but we liked it better just on its own in a bowl with the bread to mop up the juices. I also put a little sour cream on mine, yum!

Dinner; lemon/sage pork chops, lemon/mayo dressed potato salad and veggies.

img_766129_0_cca40559ca1c55779db7523dc5a94ba2.jpg

I just karma'd you hoping that will sweeten you up to give us recipes!! ;)

I on the other hand took the easy comfort route and made sloppy joes over rice....My daughter and I call it Jojo rice :chef:

I think I might sink in the bath tub tonight..A friend brought us dinner for my birthday...penne with her meat sauce, green salad, garlic bread the meat sauce had hot and reg. sausage, large pieces of steak, short ribs, plus marinated beets, spumoni ice cream...Have mercy I'm so full I could cry..
kadesma

Grate the rind of a lemon, chop fresh sage real fine, add a little salt/pepper to a cup of flour, put it all in a plastic bag; shake the chops in it.....refrigerate the chops for 30-60 minutes, then dip in beaten egg and then into panko...sautè in olive oil/butter mixture.....finish in a 400° oven. They always come out perfect.

Grate the rind of a lemon, chop fresh sage real fine, add a little salt/pepper to a cup of flour, put it all in a plastic bag; shake the chops in it.....refrigerate the chops for 30-60 minutes, then dip in beaten egg and then into panko...sautè in olive oil/butter mixture.....finish in a 400° oven. They always come out perfect.

I thought they had to be panko! Thank you :) So are you not parting with the potato salad one?? ;);)

Oh, sorry, Deelady......the potato salad is just boiled taters, celery, green onions, fresh parsley and the dressing is a little rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest and mayo mixed together and pour over the potatoe mix.....I don't measure anything except when I bake...just go by what tastes good to you. This is one of my favorite ways to make potato salad, it is just so fresh tasting, if you know what I mean!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom