What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i see you guys out in my yard, woo-hoo! i'll be ready in 5 minutes (buckytom, that really means i'll be ready sometime around 5pm)...
see you guys for dinner and drinks?
89.gif

BTW, we'll swing by and pick you up, middie!

crewsk said:
I'm just trying to imagine if all 2204 registered users from here showed up at my house what I'd do! I think I may hide! :LOL:

if the whole crew showed up, i'd be like,
'i hafta pee. you wanna come with me?' to my non-internet friends. but i'd invite you along, crewsk, along with a few of the other gals.
we'd have to bring the phonebook and alternately dial beer distributors and liquor stores on our cell phones to get the best price.
4 or 5 of us would go for the kegs of coors light, as usual, and we'd grab a few bottles of valpolicella and absolut on the way home.
then we'd stop off at the grocery store for some ground beef for burgers, kaiser rolls, some chickens, chips and dip, pretzels, and salsa and tortilla chips.
upon our return, popcorn would be popped. a few guests would show up with some good food to throw on the grill.
just a typical party for my crew. the only difference is that the food is usually cooking and the kegs are alreay tapped long before you get there...

lutzzz said:
EVERY breakfast started with a huge plate of hash brown.. then you figured out what else went with the hashbrowns, e.g. how your THREE eggs were going to be cooked, and whether you were having bacon, ham, or sausage.

I love this man. How do you make your hash browns at home?

crewsk, look out your back door......

only kidding. i had the same as the boids today; some celery, a green apple, oj, and whole wheat multigrain toast.

So that was you with your face mashed up to the sliding glass door this morning! No wonder I didn't recognize you bucky! Next time step back a little so I can see who it is! :LOL:

crewsk said:
So that was you with your face mashed up to the sliding glass door this morning! No wonder I didn't recognize you bucky! Next time step back a little so I can see who it is! :LOL:

You better watch out crewsk, I have heard a rumor of there being a problem with peeping toms in your area...

Yes, we had a guy sitting on our back porch at a quarte to 5 on a Monday morning! I walked in the bathroom & he was just sitting on the corner of the porch!! I stood there trying to figure out what he was doing & he turned around & looked at me. I totally freaked out!!!!! I talked to several people around here after that & they reported seeing him too. The police said they thought he was just drunk & looking for a place to sit down...but they have never caught him!

mudbug said:
I was bad. Poured half and half on my Cheerios instead of skim. Think I'll be bad some more and go shopping instead of doing laundry today.

GO FOR IT, mudbug!
you just gotta rebel sometimes.
it's good for the soul.

crewsk said:
Yes, we had a guy sitting on our back porch at a quarte to 5 on a Monday morning! I walked in the bathroom & he was just sitting on the corner of the porch!! I stood there trying to figure out what he was doing & he turned around & looked at me. I totally freaked out!!!!! I talked to several people around here after that & they reported seeing him too. The police said they thought he was just drunk & looking for a place to sit down...but they have never caught him!

lol.. a place to sit down or lie down?

as for my a.m. meal, i may have a piece of toast.
white toast! w/ extra butter! and jelly! mudbug turned me into a rebel!
well, maybe not. i just got kind of nauseous at the thought.
so i'll have root beer, instead...

Juliev said:
crewsk said:

lol.. a place to sit down or lie down?

I don't know, all I know is I was standing there half naked & he looked at me & I ran for my hubby & a gun! He was long gone before the police got there though.

Back
Top Bottom