What's for dinner? Friday 10th of Feb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Hi all :)
Recently became pescetarian so we'll be having grilled hake with spicy brown rice and lentils.
Miss you all madly :( Haven't had my internet connected yet, feel like my arm has been cut off lol!!!!!

Hi, Snip!! Thanks for finding a way to give us an update. I sure hope you'll be hooked up soon. I miss you.

Hi all :)
Recently became pescetarian so we'll be having grilled hake with spicy brown rice and lentils.
Miss you all madly :( Haven't had my internet connected yet, feel like my arm has been cut off lol!!!!!

get that internet connected and get back to us here, hear?:)we miss you too. pescetarian, huh? a permanent life change for you, is it?

Last edited:
I am going to make meat sauce (got the chuck to grind in the fridge) with mushrooms and served of spaghetti.

Today is our Valentines dinner and all I know at this point is we will have lobster tails, not sure what else.

The weather is very damp and cold, we are going out in a few hour to eat fish and chips at our fav restaurant padeswood 011.jpg

Om nom nom! Your dinners all sound wonderful! I've not pulled anything out of the freezer and I'm off and running shortly so the family will have to make do with leftovers. There are bits and pieces of many things in there. Quinoa, some lemon chicken, tortellini and ham in cheese sauce, a HUGE container of chicken/turkey broth as well. As for me, well I'm off to gorge on sushi at lunch and then dinner will likely just be whatever salad is served with dinner at work. YUM!

The Chinese pepper steak I had planned for last night never happened because I was out of several ingredients (still suffering from post vacation brain death). So last night we had chicken sandwiches/salads.

Tonight we are having the pepper steak for sure. I just got back from the market.

Back
Top Bottom