What's For Dinner Friday May 11th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Providing I can stand cooking in the heat we are having, we will be enjoying pork chops, broccoli, sweet potato for me and mashed white potato for DH.

changed the meal plan (not the bbqed chinck unfortunately,) but the "snack" turned in to a mushroom sauce over egg noodles.
I jazzed up the cream of mushroom soup, by sauteing some fresh mushrooms, onions, and garlic, adding in some fresh thyme and some white wine (ok well technically it was white wine substitute (so no alchohal) that we had around) and finally some lemon zest.

mmmmmm!!:chef:

Today 3 of my neighbors in the condo filled my refrigerator with lots of food and I started crying.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful neighbors. Even if I am not hungry I will eat 3 meals a day.

Tonight I sauteed a pound of lovely jumbo shrimp in some extra-virgin olive oil along with 4 huge cloves of garlic, chopped, & a goodly handful of chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley.

Served it atop a bed of Zatarains "Rice Pilaf" with some chopped fresh arugula stirred into it.

Delicious & quick.

Back
Top Bottom