What's for Dinner Thurs. Jan. 14, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some of the sauted sausage, peppers and onions leftover from the burritos last night so i will use them on french bread pizza.

i only got 2 hours sleep arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg. breakfast was 1/2 an Italian hero.

After reading the "Cooking Burgers on a Skillet" thread I'm making burgers! Finally giving in.:) They actually were going to be last night's supper but we also had cheesy broccoli soup and salad and weren't interested in burgers by then. So, small salads, burger with grilled onion (for DH) and sauteed mushrooms (for me) and oven french fries. mmmmm, can't wait till he gets home from work tonight!

After reading the "Cooking Burgers on a Skillet" thread I'm making burgers! Finally giving in.:) They actually were going to be last night's supper but we also had cheesy broccoli soup and salad and weren't interested in burgers by then. So, small salads, burger with grilled onion (for DH) and sauteed mushrooms (for me) and oven french fries. mmmmm, can't wait till he gets home from work tonight!
sounds fantastic!!

Grilled T-bone and a salad...near perfect meal.
Specially since the Tbone was on sale, and the
cold snap here has broken!

Tonight is a chicken caesar. The chicken is on the grill and the crouton will be made (again) from last nights fresh baked sourdough.

Not sure what to call it. Pounded out chicken breast, slathered a layer of Knorr vegetable chicken and rice, rolled it up,coated it with a mixture of panko bread crumbs and shredded parmesan cheese. It was delish! And again on a plate specially made for mommy by my son.
img_871359_0_ab2da21f7ece7df407d2b78947a39575.jpg

Not sure what to call it. Pounded out chicken breast, slathered a layer of Knorr vegetable chicken and rice, rolled it up,coated it with a mixture of panko bread crumbs and shredded parmesan cheese. It was delish! And again on a plate specially made for mommy by my son.
img_871361_0_ab2da21f7ece7df407d2b78947a39575.jpg
looks yummy!!

French Bread Pizza - olive oil, plain tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, herbs and spices (red pepper flakes, thyme. rosemary, oregano, basil), gagrlic, onion, Italian sausage, red bell pepper, green cubanel pepper, mushrooms, black olives, grated romano and parmesan cheeses and mozzarella on french bread.

Before going into 500F oven.

img_871367_0_af9f2a8158c6a7a8e7a2cce2ba53a3a0.jpg

After 10 minutes in oven.

img_871367_1_98505ed54b347cbfcdfa71cd720ce3bd.jpg

I found a couple of tiny filet mignon in the back of the freezer. I pan fried them and we had some yellow rice and asparagus along side.

Back
Top Bottom